9th July 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?

What is minimum and maximum salary after MCA.say some best MCA Collages in dehli.what r the qualificalion r need ed with Mca degree to get job in compnies like Tcs,wipro,infosys,ibm,etc.if any want to do higher study after MCA. which course is better for him? Thanku

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  2. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  3. Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges? -- [New]
  4. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  5. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat?
  6. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  7. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  8. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  9. Minimum Salary I can get through MCA course?
  10. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  11. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  12. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  13. List of self financing colleges in Delhi or Bangalore in which I can join integrated MCA M.Tech?
  14. Good colleges in tamilnadu for doing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  16. What is the minimum and maximum salary offered after doing BCA and MCA?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in MCA in Madurai?
  18. List of best colleges in Pune to do MCA course?
14th July 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?

what is the minimum and maximum job packages offered to a MCA student
1st August 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?

what will the salary after mca
14th August 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What salary after mca
24th August 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

minimum how many salary after mca
7th November 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

can we get jobs in U.S.A after completion of MCA
7th November 2011, 12:54 PM
sant8055

Hi.The minimum salary for the MCA student is 15000 rs for freshers .The maximum salary you will get ,that it depends on you'r skills and and experience .To get good salary you should have the capacity to develop programs in computer applications .Many MNC companies are offering good salaries for the candidates who are good in communications skills if you are having less percentage also .Because now a days every one is seeing the knowledge of instead their percentage .
The MCA is equal to MBA both having good scope in future . All the Best.
12th November 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

which exam we have to face to take admission in top colleges in mca
17th November 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

can i do mca if i take commrce
2nd December 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir , which company gives the best salary for IT sector(M.C.A)
3rd January 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir please can u give me all India entrance exam details for MCA ???
4th January 2012, 10:24 PM
senthilkumarvm

if you MNC then minimum 15k to 35k
small industry 10k to 25k

qualification:

you must study maths as a subject in school or degree level
23rd February 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum salary of MCA student
29th February 2012, 11:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?

Hi

MCA is the Master's in Computer Applications.

Its a Post graduation program in the Computers Stream. Usually its chosen by the candidates who have done their graduation in the BCA - Bachelor in Computer Application stream.

Now the Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the MCA exam is that one should be a minimum graduate in any stream, but having studied Mathematics either in Class 12th or as a subject in the Graduation.

So if you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, then you can surely study MCA.

Now coming to your query about the Minimum and Maximum Salary, MCA is a high end course. The minimum Salary that is usually offered to the MCA Professionals is 2.8 - 3.2 lacs p.a

Otherwise, if you do it from one of the best colleges in India, then the package would vary over 5.0 lacs to over 10 lacs p.a.

Some of the best MCA colleges in Delhi are :-

Academy of Business & Engineering Sciences (ABES) Ghaziabad

Accurate Institute of Management & Technology

Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College (AKGEC)

Amity School of Distance Learning Noida

Apar India College of Management and Technology

Apex India Vidhyapeeth

Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology Ghaziabad

Chanderprabhu Jain Institute of Management & Technology (CPJ-IMT)

Delhi Business School (DBS)

Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies (DIAS).

So you can expect a very good package if you pursue your MCA course from any of the above colleges.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
29th February 2012, 11:31 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear......
The salary depends upon the company in which types of company you are working , another important role is the candidates if he will work good & knows every thing & earning good impression then almost the salary will be good.

Normally the basic salary is 2.5 lac. to 3.5 lac.

The MCA colleges list are as follows.......

Good luck.....
29th February 2012, 11:46 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

List of Top MCA Colleges in India :

* University of Delhi
* I.C.S.E. – Institute Of Computer Science
* Jamia Hamdard University, hamdard Nagar, New Delhi

~regards~
priyo
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FEES STRUCTURE 4 MBA & MCA.pdf(51.0 KB, 375 views)
1st March 2012, 12:01 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

MCA is PG course
MCA means Master of Computer Application
It is a three years course

Completes MCA , you can join in Software companies
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
IBM
HCL
Intel
Game loft

Min salary of MCA : 20,000/- per month
Max salary of MCA :75,000/- per month

Top MCA colleges in Delhi :

Academy of business & engineering

Accurate institute of management & technology

Ajay kumar garg Engineering college

Amity school of distance learing

Apar india college of management & Technology

Apex india vidhyapeeth

Babu banarsi das institute of technology

Chanderprabhu jain institute of management & technology

Delhi business scholls

Delhi institute of advanced studies

complete any degree from a recognized university to qualify MCA entrance exam
MAT
CAT
GAT
GMAT
ICET
5th March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell me the minimum marks required in maths for BCA or MCA......??
5th March 2012, 09:51 PM
TrinityKiller

As you are only clear in asking the question that if you will do Wipro Wase program , your career will itself stopped after 4years , then according to your views MCA is much better than gonig to such a courses ,because MCA is a degree which will have many doors opened related to compuitng ,programming ,net and manyomre. So ,don't waste time in the courses which you feel that after sometime its value will be not counted .And Yes ,it will the full time course and which will secure your future also.
Good luck.
1st May 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Maam i just want to know if i do only Bsc(IT) then can i get a job in Big companys
15th May 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Among MCA and MBA which one is best carrier option for future?
19th May 2012, 01:24 AM
Radhakrishna143

Hi.The minimum salary for the MCA student is
15000 rs for freshers .The maximum salary you
will get ,that it depends on you'r skills and and
experience .To get good salary you should have
the capacity to develop programs in computer
applications .Many MNC companies are offering good salaries for the candidates who are good in
communications skills if you are having less
percentage also .Because now a days every one
is seeing the knowledge of instead their
percentage .
The MCA is equal to MBA both having good scope in future . All the Best.
10th June 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges for MCA in East India ??
12th June 2012, 12:45 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

MCA(Master of Computer Applications) is post-graduation course, the duration of this course is 3 years or 6 semisters.

Eligibility criteria for MCA:-

The candidate should be complete graduation or equivalent degree from a recognised university.

Mathematics is one of the subject in your 12th standard is compulsory.

There is no age limit to apply this exam.

If the candidate in final year graduation is also eligible.

After completion of MCA the salary base is around 2.4 to 3.0 lacs per annum.

If you are performing well then it will increase your salary base.

Some of the entrance exams to persue MCA:-

CAT,

MAT,

GMAT,

XAT,
NIMCET.

List of best MCA colleges in Delhi:-

Apex India Vidyapeeth college, Delhi,

Delhi Business School, Delhi,

Jamia Hamdard university, Delhi,

Academy of Business Engineering colleges,

Amity school of Business Learning , delhi,

Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi,

Accurate Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi,

Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology, Delhi,

Ajay Kumar Garg engineering college, Delhi,

Apar India College of Management and Technology, Delhi,

Chanderprabhu Jain Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi,

All the best.
22nd August 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

which one z best....b.tech or bca...????
24th August 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

i did bca 2 year before but still i dont get any job related to my skill so now i am pursuing mca from ignou 1year,which types of job i can do may i complete my mca and that job will be benificial for me after completed my mca, i did php lanuage what is the scop at present tell me sir .

thankyou
19th September 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hai sir now iam pursing 5th sem mca hw can i applay for 6th sem intrenship project can u plz suggest me...............also i want to know about off campus placement
23rd December 2012, 06:57 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is minimum and maximum salary after MCA.say some best MCA Collages in dehli.what r the qualificalion r need ed with Mca degree to get job in compnies like Tcs,wipro,infosys,ibm,etc.if any want to do higher study after MCA. which course is better for him? Thanku

DEAR FRIEND,

M.C.A IS VERY BRIGHTER SCOPE OF TODAY.

M.C.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.

IF YOU FINISHED B.B.A, B.C.A, OR B.COM THAN YOU CAN JOIN M.C.A.

AFTER M.C.A YOU CAN GET MINIMUM 20000/- TO 75000/- PER MONTH IF YOU JOIN SOFTWARE COMPANIES LIKE A WIPRO ETC.

AND YEARLY YOU GET 36000/- TO 800000/- PER ANNUM.

M.C.A COURSE IS TOTALY BASED ON COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE IF YOU HAVE BETTER KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER THAN YOU CAN CHOSSE M.C.A.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
6th February 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi now i am persueing mca but i want to become auto mobile enng too, is this posible for me????
15th January 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How is Usefull mca in bank?
8th July 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, I just wanna know can I study MCA after completing B.A. with computer application? And how?
6th February 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir could uh tell me the minimum and maximum salary for a fresher after completing mca?
1st April 2015, 03:54 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

After completing MCA this is not guarantee that you will get a good salary but this depend on the knowledge, skills, time management and work capability.
Minimum Salary for MCA Candidates: the minimum salary provides for the MCA candidates is depend on the candidate as well as the company in which you are going to organize. Some of the company decides salary package before any recruitment. Even though you can get the minimum salary of Rs. 10k per month.
Maximum Salary for MCA Candidates: maximum salary for the MCA candidates also depend on their skills, post and the company. In most of the cases we have listen that many candidates are getting unexpected salary package so for the MCA candidates I cannot decide the maximum package.
MCA colleges in Delhi & NCR:
1. Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies (DIAS)
2. Amity School of Distance Learning
3. Academy of Business & Engineering Sciences (ABES)
4. Accurate Institute of Management & Technology
5. Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College (AKGEC)
6. Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology
7. Apar India College of Management and Technology
8. Apex India Vidhyapeeth
9. Chanderprabhu Jain Institute of Management & Technology (CPJ-IMT)
10. Delhi Business School (DBS)

The minimum qualification required to do the MCA course is the BCA/B.Sc with more than 60% marks.
9th March 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Am confused what should I opt BBA OR MCA am good in maths but not brilliant am very much interested in going MNC COMPANIES for businesses and management ....bcz I have very good communication skills plz solve my problem??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?