29th July 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Indian Armed Forces after completing BDS degree

What should i do to join the indian armed forces aftr completing bds degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  4. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder? -- [New]
  5. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  6. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  7. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
  8. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  9. How can I join Armed Forces as an officer after completing B.Tech?
  10. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  11. Can I join IMA after completing MBA? Can girls join the armed forces?
  12. What is the educational qualification to join indian Special Armed Forces
  13. What is the educational qualification to join Indian Special Armed forces
  14. Entries to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer with more than 85% in 12th with PCM?
  15. Can I appear for written test conducted by Indian Military Academy after completing MCA? Can girls answer this test?
  16. How to become an officer in Indian Armed Forces?
  17. How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?
  18. Joining defense forces after completing graduation if I am a girl?
15th October 2012, 11:20 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Indian Armed Forces after completing BDS degree

hi,

If you want to join army as officer then you can apply for CDS Exam :

CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) examination which is conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ) twice in every year conducts the common entrance exam for the entry into CDS.
After cracking this exam you can join one of Indian Military Academy (I.M.A). If you want to join IMA then you have degree and your age must be 18 to 23 years.

If you want to join Army as Dentist , then the procedure is given below :

You can join in defence as dentist.But your post will be officer rank.

You have to go through an interview and there is no other written test

Eligibility:

Age Limit :

Your age must be less than 35 years.

Educational Qualifications :

You must be a BDS with a minimum of 55% marks in the final year OR a candidate must be an MDS from a recognized university.

You must have completed one year internship recognized by dental council of India.

You must also have a permanent dental registration certificate.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?