31st July 2012, 12:50 PM
ipteachermanoj

Syllabus for the post of PGT Information Practices of Himachal pradesh?

what is the sylabus for post of PGT Information practices of Himachal pradesh?

send on my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding exam for post of Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
  2. What is the syllabus of HAS(Himachal Administrative Service)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for the post of PGT Information Practices if completed M.Sc in Physics and PGDIT?
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  6. Syllabus & exam Pattern for PGT (Informatics Practices)?
  7. What is the date of commencement of PGT Biology entrance exam in Himachal Pradesh
  8. What is the age required for SC candidate for the post of SI in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Information about Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service
  10. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India?
  11. What is the date of PGT exam of biology in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  13. How may I get syllabus for Craft Instructor(Computer Programmer(post code 268) in Himachal Pradesh subordinate service selection board(hamirpur)?
  14. Can I get a job after passing 12th with 50%? I am from himachal pradesh
  15. What is the date of BDO exam in Himachal Pradesh -- [New]
  16. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. Can I be eligible for PGT information practices post after doing B.Tech, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  18. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
4th August 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of PGT Information Practices of Himachal pradesh?

why there is no information about syllabus of PGT informatic practice exam
14th September 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of PGT Information Practices of Himachal pradesh?

we are desperately waiting for the result of the PGT IP conducted by HPSSB.
14th January 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

PGT IP ka interview hoga ya govt vacancy kha gayi?????????????
7th November 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

pls. send me Syllabus for the post of PGT Information Practices of Himachal prapradesh my mail id is [email protected]
29th May 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Send me syllabus for the post of PGT information practices of hp and my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?