31st July 2012, 02:05 PM
bhanuchander369

Good Requirement for a IT Job Holder to Join MBA?

Hy,

What would be the good requirement and exams to attend for a IT(QA Guy) to join MBA.

Actually i am doing as a QA Engineer for 8 months and i am 2011 B-Tech pass out. What would be the better process for me to Join in MBA? And which stream would be better for me?

18th April 2013, 08:36 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Good Requirement for a IT Job Holder to Join MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhanuchander369 View Post
Hy,

What would be the good requirement and exams to attend for a IT(QA Guy) to join MBA.

Actually i am doing as a QA Engineer for 8 months and i am 2011 B-Tech pass out. What would be the better process for me to Join in MBA? And which stream would be better for me?
Hi Bhanuchander,

Applying to an MBA program entails the submission of several documents which may vary from school to school. The major requirements you need to submit are the application form, transcript of records, resume or curriculum vitae, letters of recommendation, essay or in some cases, a letter of financial capability. The interview is another requirement.

First thing you need to fill up is the school’s application form. Be sure to answer all the items in the form and keep it neat and clean.

Below i am giving you the link which consists of some business schools .Go through that you can select some MBA schools and you can send request also
http://businessmba.elearners.com/online-degrees/Master/Business-Administration-and-MBA.htm?aid=mbaguru
25th August 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good Requirement for a IT Job Holder to Join MBA?

For PP Meeting any garments what things we have to do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?