17th October 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?

For MBA studies.
I have been qualified B.com graduate from Dr Br Ambedkar Open University in 2011, Now planning to do MBA with dual specialization (Finance& optional). Being a job holder need advice from you. Which distance MBA is good for me in my job planes?
IS ISBM fast trace/ slow trace MBA is as valuable as IGNO MBA?
If not which is good for me to do MBA with dual/single specializations?
IS SYMBIOSIS having distance MBA?

My mail id is "[email protected]"

Kindly help me because I am at sises and sevens, need your advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  2. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  3. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  4. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  5. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  6. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree? -- [New]
  7. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. How should I pursue PG in Geography through regular or distance learning from Kurukshetra University?
  10. Which is the best university to pursue MBA IT through distance learning program?
  11. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  12. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  13. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  14. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  16. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
  17. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  18. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
17th October 2011, 04:46 PM
Rajeev Kumar Koundal

Thumbs up Re: Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?

You can go for MBA from IGNOU having equal value.
You can also go for Sikkim Manipal distance learning.
you can alo go with Amity distance learning.
and yes you can go also with Symbosis distance learning.
17th October 2011, 05:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?

Dear friend,

The List of Distance MBA college in India:-

1. The ICFAI Centre for Distance Education offers students and professionals The program is designed for a career oriented certification program. Graduates from any discipline are eligible for the program. Duration of the course is two years.

2. NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) offers MBA programs like PGDBM, PGDM etc. They are approved by the DEC (Distance Education Council, New Delhi).

3. XLRI, Jamshedpur has one-year executive programmes in Management

4. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) offers Distance education programs in Management like MBA, DIM(Diploma in Management) and PGDIM. A Management Aptitude test OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU for admission. The MBA is of 2 years duration and is approved by AICTE.

5. TASMAC distance learning programs are a good choice for professionals who have long working hours. They have two year courses.

6. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) offers PGDBA, PGDIB, PGDHRM, PGDIT.

7. Tamil Nadu Open University offers MBA and Shipping and Logistics Management.

8. Annamalai University, Directorate of Distance Education

9. Pondicherry University, Directorate of Distance Education offers programs of 4 semesters.

Thanks
17th October 2011, 06:38 PM
ujwalgarg94

Default Re: Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?

I.M.T is good one for doing MBA. you hve to give entrance exam nd score well.
22nd November 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

which financial course is best for get the job in financial sector except MBA finance? my mail id:[email protected]
1st December 2011, 06:59 PM
sahaja mallarapu

You can do MBA in distance from the following:
Sikkim manipal university
IGNOU
ICFAI
Amity distance learning
symbiosis center for distance learning
3rd December 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

which university is the best for doing mba (dual specialization) through distance learning
4th December 2011, 09:19 PM
mahi 16

symbiosis is the best university if you want the distance learning MBA
bit information about it

There is no entrance test in Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.
Four specializations are available.

marketing
human resourse
operation
finance
Fees- 50000/- around for whole MBA.
Forms available -may/June.
11th May 2012, 11:53 PM
Radhakrishna143

You can go for MBA from IGNOU having equal
value.
You can also go for Sikkim Manipal distance
learning.
you can alo go with Amity distance learning.
and yes you can go also with Symbosis distance learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?