31st July 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I know the aptitude and reasoning topics for Deloitte written test?

can i know the aptitude and reasoning topics for Deloitte written test.and which of type case studies need to be prepared to succeed in Deloitte case study?

1st August 2012, 09:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I know the aptitude and reasoning topics for Deloitte written test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i know the aptitude and reasoning topics for Deloitte written test.and which of type case studies need to be prepared to succeed in Deloitte case study?

Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA ,BCA ,B.SC ,M.SC Degree are applicable for Software company recruitment process like deloitte.

But you must have above 70% marks in through out career.And also you have not any pending backlog

I have attached the Aptitude Placement Paper so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.Observe the pattern of those papers.

Also i have attached some books for preparation so these books are help you to crack Deloitte exam.

List of the General Aptitude Books:-

List of the Books for English aptitude Test:-

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Deloitte-Aptitude-Paper-MAY-2008.pdf(62.3 KB, 1294 views)
File Type: pdf Deloitte-Sample-Paper-on-2004.pdf(61.6 KB, 792 views)
File Type: pdf Placement paper of Deloitte.pdf(67.6 KB, 883 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?