23rd April 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Deloitte written questions and interview pattern?

I want deloitte written question and interview pattern.
Can someone please provide me the deloitte written test questions

4th May 2014, 01:11 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Deloitte written questions and interview pattern?

DELOITTE CAMPUS SELECTION PATTERN AND APTITUDE PAPERS:

Deloitte usually follow the same selection process as like other companies for the campus placement which is 3 rounds as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

The pattern followed last time for the aptitude test is 40 questions asked in 50 minutes. The questions will be based on various aptitude sections.

CLICK HERE!! to take a online mock test of Deloitte aptitude test.

The pattern of the aptitude test can change at any time so make sure you are prepare well with all topics in the aptitude test. There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the exam, one of the best is R.S.Agarwal which you can buy and do the preparation well.

Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called for the Technical interview where the questions will be asked from your core subjects. If you are good at the concepts then for sure you can clear this round in no time.

After technical round comes the HR interview where some general and personal questions will be asked which will test your communication skills and ability to work. There might be a Group Discussion round if there are many members getting selected in the aptitude round. So, be prepared for that as well.

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Deloitte aptitude test and other files which will help you to prepare for the selection process.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 761 views)
File Type: zip Deloitte.zip(102.0 KB, 337 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 382 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 314 views)
File Type: pdf The Everything Practice Interview Book Be prepared for any question.pdf(6.57 MB, 325 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 282 views)
File Type: pdf GD topics.pdf(49.8 KB, 262 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 367 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?