21st February 2011, 01:50 AM
ssrahman2000

Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI?

Which is the best english medium CBSE board school in Durgapur for admission to Class-I & VI

Related Questions:
  1. List of top CBSE schools of Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Good CBSE or ICSE KG school in Durgapur
  3. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  5. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  6. Eligibility to take admission in CBSE school after passing 10th class in Hindi medium?
  7. CBSE affiliated English Medium schools which offer admission in 11th standard in Makarpura and Manjalpur?
  8. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  10. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  11. How can we find if a particular schoo is affiliated or not? -- [New]
  12. List of CBSE affiliated English Medium Science Higher Secondary schools in Erode
  13. Is it possible to get admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board?
  14. Admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board
  15. Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?
  16. Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in PSEB school with CBSE pattern?
  17. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  18. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
21st February 2011, 06:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI?

You need to select an institute based on location, also mode of instruction etc. Most of the schools do have the medium of instruction as English. One of the oldest institutes is DAV Model School. There are also institutes like St. Joseph, Heem Sheela Model School. All these institutes do follow CBSE syllabus.
22nd February 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
You need to select an institute based on location, also mode of instruction etc. Most of the schools do have the medium of instruction as English. One of the oldest institutes is DAV Model School. There are also institutes like St. Joseph, Heem Sheela Model School. All these institutes do follow CBSE syllabus.
Do DAV School allow admission of transferred students from other CBSE schools inbetween academic session.
29th March 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission form
class 11 and fee for session
27th July 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

whether iis it co-education and also age for admission in nursery or class-1
17th September 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

hi which english course bookj should i give students ( medium class ) , thanks a lot ?
18th September 2011, 12:00 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrahman2000 View Post
Which is the best english medium CBSE board school in Durgapur for admission to Class-I & VI
Hello,
There are many english medium schools in Durgapur which follow CBSE syllabus. Some of the school I have listed below:-
  • Dav Public School
  • Amrita Vidhyalayam
  • Guru Teg Bahadur Public School
  • CMERI Central School
  • Heem Sheela School etc.

Best Wishes.....
3rd April 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I hv gvn boards ths year frm st.xaviers,purulia,and nw m lookn fr my admisn in DAV in durgapur,so cn u pls say wht is the qualifyng percntge fr science if i want to take science?
2nd July 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Most of the english meadium schools in durgapur starts at 7.40 am/8.00am .Please change this timing. start school at 10.00am. It will help children to play and read.
regards
Srikanta mondal
p-115 , Sagar bhanga colony , durgapur713211
mob: 8293099801
12th December 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Which CBSE (class 12) schools of Durgapur (West Bengal) consistently sends maximum students in IITs and Top medical colleges.
28th September 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

who school best in durgapur west bengal 12 cbse
8th August 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

admission question of class 3 & 4 standard any english medium school of cbse scholl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?