3rd August 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which college and course is better for me after securing 41433 rank in EAMCET

sir,i secure 41433 rank in eamcet which college and course is better for me.

7th November 2012, 07:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college and course is better for me after securing 41433 rank in EAMCET

By qualifying engineering entrance examination like EAMCET, opens the door for getting admission in engineering colleges. Hence with a rank of 41433 in EAMCET, you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges. However, you must remember that your 10+2 aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned your 10+2 marks. Another important thing is that you must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject in your class 12.

Moreover, there are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology, print, leather technology etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering.

I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage), name of the degree course and the branch/discipline, you want to take admission in, it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, to get the desired information.

Moreover, the admission for 2012-13 is already closed in almost all the institutions which offers engineering across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?