4th August 2012, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% in degree and 67% in MCA

I got 53%in degree and 67%in mca my dob is 6/7/1984 am i eligible to sbi po exam up to when

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 70% in MCA degree and 54% in BSc
  2. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in MCA and 53% in graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for SBI PO recruitment after completing MCA with 66%
  6. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  7. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  8. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  10. What is the percentage requirement for SBI PO? I have scored 52% in degree
  11. Am i eligible for SBI PO entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible for SBI clerical Exam after scoring 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  14. Am I eligible for MCA entrance exam after scoring 65% in SMU degree and 60% in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 55.85% marks in graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having secured in 55% in 10+2 and 67% in 10th class?
  17. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2012, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% in degree and 67% in MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 53%in degree and 67%in mca my dob is 6/7/1984 am i eligible to sbi po exam up to when

Yes , You are applicable for SBI PO Exams because your graduation marks is above 53% .SBI PO exam not require any kind requirement of percentage criteria in 10th , 12th or graduation degree.

So those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)GD 3)Personal Interview.

Pattern for SBI PO Exam:-

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

www.statebankofindia.com/

5th October 2012, 12:01 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% in degree and 67% in MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## You should be a bachelor's degree holder from a recognized university with not less than 65 percent of marks at graduation level. This marks needs to be secured by the general category candidates only.

## For the reserved category candidates there is percentage relaxation. They need to secure 60% of marks in aggregate.

## The lower age limit for all categories is 21 year. The upper age limit for the general category candidates is 30 years.

## Age Relaxation for the Reserved Category Candidates:

=> SC/ST Candidates: 35 Years
=> OBC Candidates: 33 Years
=> PWD Candidates: 40 Years.

## It is very important for the candidates applying for the post of probationary officers to know the basics of computer. They should know how to handle computer as this will provide fluency in their day-to-day activities.

## Selection procedure is basically dependant on the written examination, group discussion and personal interview session. It is divided into two parts or phases.

## The first phase mainly comprises of the written examination and the second phase includes group discussion, personal interview session and experience of the candidate in concern for which you will get marks as well.

## SBI PO Exam Pattern:-

##The marks obtained in the group discussion and interview session too will be of vital importance as its marks is going to be added in your total and then the final decision will be taken. The minimum qualifying marks for the general category candidates is 40%. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates it is 35% of marks.

SBI PO Exam Books:-

Bank PO Practice Set Papers
by Upsc Portal
Publisher: Upsc Portal

Previous Papers For Bank PO (SBI) Exams
by K. Kundan
Publisher: BSC Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd.

SBI - PO Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Hope this helps :-> :->
5th October 2012, 01:21 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI
SBI PO POST IS NICE POST.
YOUR CHOICE IS BEST.

YOU CAN JOIN THIS EXAM AFTER GRADUATION.
THERE IS NO PERCENTAGE CRITERIA.

SBO PO EXAM ELIGIBILITY;

1-you must be graduate from a recognized university.
2-age limit is 20-30 years.
age relaxation is given per govt. rules.

sbi po exam pattern;-

for more;-
sbi.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?