2nd February 2012, 11:43 PM
santhosh.bongurala

Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in MCA and 53% in graduation?

i got 75% in mca and 53% in graduation and 59% in 12 am i eligible for sbi po exam

Related Questions:
3rd February 2012, 12:44 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 75% in MCA, 53% in Graduation and 59% in 12th class?

Every year SBI will announce notification for the recruitment PO positions to its various branches and also for it's associate banks like
-State Bank of Hyderabad
-State Bank of Travancore
-State Bank of Patiyala etc.

SBI, even though it is a public sector has not joined hands with IBPS with whom all other public sector banks have joined hands to conduct common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions.

SBI has its own recruitment procedure which is
-Written Exam
-Interview

SBI written exam will be considered the toughest written exam by many of the candidates. The competiton for this Exam is also very high every year.

Here is the required eligbility criteria for SBI PO Exam.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

Age criteria :
-One should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for this Exam.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category and Ex-serviceman.

If you possess the above age criteria as per your category, then you are eligible to appear for SBI PO Exam.

For updated information on SBI PO Exam, you can visit
http://www.statebankofindia.com/
3rd February 2012, 12:50 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 75% in MCA, 53% in Graduation and 59% in 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhosh.bongurala View Post
i got 75% in mca and 53% in graduation and 59% in 12 am i eligible for sbi po exam
Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination because to apply for this Recruitment examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course first because Graduation is the Minimum Eligibility Criteria to apply for this examination. There is no Minimum percentage is Required in Graduation to apply for this examination.

But to appear for SBI Bank PO Examination, your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

So, please do not worry Just wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination Online, But you have to pay the fees in SBI Bank through challan form and then you can fill online application form.

The examination is Objective as well as Descriptive, If you cracked this examination then you will be eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

In this examination you will get only few Attempts as per your Category and if you failed to cracked this examination with The given Limits then you can fill the application form Again in Future, So please prepared well for the Examination and then apply for the examination.

Number of Attempts :
-----------------

12th February 2012, 10:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in MCA and 53% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhosh.bongurala View Post

Yes, You are applicable for SBI PO exam .The details of SBI PO exam is given below.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

PATTERN FOR SBI PO EXAM

BEST BOOKS FOR SBI PO EXAM:-

I have attached some Question Paper of SBI PO exam .This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf BANK PO SAMPLE PAPER.pdf(184.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-P.O.-Solved-Papers--English-SBI-PO-Exam.pdf(61.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf SBI-BANK-EXAM-QUESTION-PAPER--.pdf(61.4 KB, 80 views)
File Type: doc SBI-PO-2008.doc(60.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: doc SBI-PO-2009.doc(61.9 KB, 69 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?