4th August 2012, 11:14 AM
gocom

How to work in Tamilnadu Electricity Board after completing B.Com and Double degree course in Annalamai University? I am working in Tamilnadu Electricity Board

sir i have completed B.Com., Double Degree Course in Annamalai University. I am working in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. i want to know it is eligible for my further promotion.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I undergo implant training in Tamilnadu Electricity Board
  2. B.Tech degree from Karnataka State open university will serve the purpose of promotion in M.P. state electricity board?
  3. Procedure for an electrical and electronics engineer to get a job in Tamilnadu Electricity board? Is there any exam which I should attend?
  4. How may I get previous year question papers for MP electricity board exam?
  5. Previous years question papers of Assistant Engineering(IT) Chhatisgarh State Electricity board?
  6. Procedure to apply for the exam of Rajasthan State Electricity board, Jaipur?
  7. Which books to refer for JR engineering mechanical Rajasthan Vidyut electricity Board entrance exam
  8. How to apply for implant training?
  9. Sample papers of JE Electrical(Jharkhand Electricity Board)?
  10. Question papers of Jharkhand State Electricity board for electronics?
  11. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  13. What is the syllabus for tamilnadu board 11th standard?
  14. MPSEB exam previous year question papers for post of trainee executive (mechanical) in M.P. state electricity board
  15. Previous years question papers of Bihar Electricity board examination for Accounts Officer and Accountants
  16. Chhattisgarh state electricity board junior engineers syllabus and previous years question papers?
  17. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  18. Chhatisgarh State electricity board previous years question papers?
20th June 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in Tamilnadu Electricity Board after completing B.Com and Double degree course in Annalamai University? I am working in Tamilnadu Electricity Board

passed HSC EXAMS 2013. Got admitted in I yr. B.Com. WILL I be able to do any double degree courses similarly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?