4th August 2012, 09:35 PM
Naveen s s

When to apply for NET Exam for December, 2012?

HEllo can anyone tell me the date when to apply to NET exam of december 2012 ? i want complete information about NEt exam

6th August 2012, 04:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for NET Exam for December, 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveen s s View Post
HEllo can anyone tell me the date when to apply to NET exam of december 2012 ? i want complete information about NEt exam
There is no official confirmation regarding the National Eligibility Test to be held in the month of December 2012. Notice for UGC-NET December examination is usually published in the month in September or later.The application process for the exam begins after notification of the exam is published. The online application forms are made available on the official website of UGC-NET as per the notification issued by University Grant Commission.
To be eligible to participate in the test, you must complete a master's degree program and qualify it with at least 55% marks. The required percentage of marks is however, relaxed upto 5% for the candidates of SC / ST category.
Qualifying National Eligibility Test is mandatory to apply for a teaching position in a recognized university or college anywhere in India. University Grant Commission also conducts the test at the state level and is known as the State Lectureship Eligibility Test (SLET). In order to take the Test in a particular topic, you must follow your masters degree program at the same.

For complete information, refer to www.ugcnetonline.in
8th August 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

If I get through in NET exam in Bangalore Centre, can I teach on any other state in India?
20th September 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

when the notification for dec. 2012 will be come
9th October 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: When to apply for NET Exam for December, 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveen s s View Post
yesss yessss
10th October 2012, 07:55 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

NET exam is conducted for college lectureship and PhD. The full form of NET is National Eligibility Test. It is the duty of Univeristy Grants Commission to conduct the NET exam twice a year.

It is necessary for anyone who wishes to become college lecturer to appear for the National Eligibility Test. You can only become lecturer in central government colleges after clearing the NET exam. Similarly if you wish to apply for state government colleges, then you will have to appear for the SET exam of that particular state.

Like I mentioned earlier, NET exam is conducted twice a year in June and December. To appear for the National Eligibility Test, you must have completed post graduation degree in any stream.

Once you have decided to appear for the exam, start the preparation. NET is not an easy exam to crack. It has become quite competitive in last few years. As for your question, the dates are not released yet. You can expect them by the end of October. Please visit the following link which is the official website of UGC-NET - ugcnetonline.in

Eligibility

1. Only Indian nationals can apply.

2. You must have post graduation degree from a UGC recognized university.

3. A minimum of 55 percent marks.

4. SC/ST can appear in NET with 50 percent marks.

5. Final year students of master degree course are also eligibile to appear.

6. However such candidates must submit their PG degree within 2 years of passing NET.

7. The age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years.

8. The age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

9. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

10. There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing for the Lectureship.

11. There is no limit on number of attempts.
10th October 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

WHEN THE FORM WILL COME OUT FOR THE NET 2012 DECEMBER
14th October 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello i m pawan kumar, i request u please give me a complete infomation of ugc net exam form december 2012. My mail id is.. [email protected]
18th October 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA.but i want to know that can we apply apply another subject, accept management specialized subject?,
27th October 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I AM DIVYA STUDING MBA I HAVE DETAILS ABOUT THE NET EXAMS.WHEN WILL U APPLY TISH EXAM PLZ SENT INFORMATION.
2nd November 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM DIVYA STUDING MBA I HAVE DETAILS ABOUT THE NET EXAMS.WHEN WILL U APPLY TISH EXAM PLZ SENT INFORMATION.
Hi,

Net exam details posted in website. exam dec 20. Online application on or before nov 16 last date.

more information contact mail id: [email protected]
15th August 2014, 12:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grants Commission for candidates aspiring lecturers in Colleges, universities. Candidates need to complete Post Graduation with minimum 55 per cent to write UGC National Eligibility Test. For SC/ST/PH candidates, minimum marks should be 50 per cent. National Eligibility Test is conducted twice a year and UGC grants Junior Research Fellowship to candidates who had cleared NET and are interested in research work in universities and colleges. Exam is conducted in June and December and notifications are released in March and September. Results will be declared in October and June. December 21 is the date for exam this year.
The UGC NET subjects are English, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Law, Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Philosophy, History, Sociology, Education, Commerce, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Arabic, Linguistic, Chinese, Nepali, Manipuri, Gujarati, French, Persian, Santali, Rajasthani, German, Japanese, Adult Education, Continuing Education, Non Formal Education, Physical Education, Indian Culture, Labor Welfare, Industrial Relations, Personal Management, Labor and Social Welfare and Human Resource management. For science subjects, exam is conducted in
association with Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.Science subjects are Chemical Sciences, Earth atmospheric Ocean and planetary sciences, Life science, Mathematical Science and Physical Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?