5th August 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IAS Pre(CSAT)? Which books should I refer? I am in BSc(Geography) 3rd year

I am in B.Sc.(geography) 3rd year. I want to prepare ias pre (csat) mysalf. Some friends advised me different books,but which book is the best to crack csat.
Is geography is best for me for mains?

30th April 2013, 06:01 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to prepare for IAS Pre(CSAT)? Which books should I refer? I am in BSc(Geography) 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in B.Sc.(geography) 3rd year. I want to prepare ias pre (csat) mysalf. Some friends advised me different books,but which book is the best to crack csat.
Is geography is best for me for mains?
Hello dear :)
Its Good that you are Preparing For Prelims all by Yourself But Just Make Sure you are Focused Throughout and Don't Lose Hope till the End, come what may.

Here are some of the Best Books Available in the Market For Prelims. Check them Out and Just Click the Link Underneath a Book If You want to buy it and give it a Shot.
Best Books for IAS (Prelims)

Click Here to Buy

PS: Now, When it Comes to IAS Preparation or be it any other Exam Preparation (Like IIT-JEE , AIEEE etc), The Newbies are Always Over-Burdened with a Long List of Books, Magazines and Stuff. I Personally Feel That one doesn't have to Prepare 100% for Any Exam. I mean , It is Also Quite Impossible to make it cent % giving your Best Shot. Hence, I Suggest that You Pick only the Important Topics and those Which Bear Maximum Marks and Revise them Over and Over Again. I think that should Do it. I'd like you to go through this Discussion (HERE) and Imbibe the Jist out of it.

For More Info Regarding the Exam, Visit the Official UPSC Portal.

Regards,

Nik! :)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?