7th August 2012, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities in Sanskrit in future? I am a graduate with Mathematics and Sanskrit from KUK

Respected sir,
i am a graduate with matematics and sanskrit from k.u.k. i completed J.B.T/D.ed from k.u.k, and quailfied H TET in first attempt. now i want M.A in Sanskrit. so please tell me that what is the possibilities in Sanskrit in the future or not?

24th October 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the possibilities in Sanskrit in future? I am a graduate with Mathematics and Sanskrit from KUK

i want to graduation in snk paper
what is my future carrier ?
14th October 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the possibilities in Sanskrit in future? I am a graduate with Mathematics and Sanskrit from KUK

plz suggest me the reliable books of sanskrit for tgt exam and provide me online practice paper on my email id [email protected]
14th March 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Sanskrit hons. I want to give upsc by Sanskrit is it possible only by Sanskrit
23rd October 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm a graduate with maths and computer science .am I eligible for Sanskrit professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?