7th August 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get suitable teaching job at college level after completing post graduation in English with 45% marks

i have completed my post graduatoin in english with 45% marks what should i do now to get suitable teaching job in college level

15th March 2016, 10:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get suitable teaching job at college level after completing post graduation in English with 45% marks

Sorry, you are nt eligible to get recruitment as lecturer in college. To become lecturer candidates have to appear and qualify in NET/SET.

The eligibility to appear for NET is candidate must have passed master's degree with minimum 55% and relaxation for reserved category of 5%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination and hence, not for final recruitment as lecturer. For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?