9th August 2012, 01:37 PM
singhaldaleep

Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?

I want to know the collage/ university in Mumbai which offer the part time B-tech in electrical.

I have done my diploma in electrical and 10+ years of experience. i want to do this course along with job. what would be the eligibility and selection procedure for the same.

Regards,
daleep Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  2. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for Part Time B.Tech admission after 3 years of diploma?
  3. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course? -- [New]
  4. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  5. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  6. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  7. List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?
  8. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering BE course through correspondence?
  9. Previous year question papers of TANCET exam?
  10. Can a final year B.E(ECE) student apply for IAF pilots post?
  11. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?
  13. Universities offering Part time Ph.D in Electrical and Electronics?
  14. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  15. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  16. Colleges offering Part time MBA (finance) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the colleges along with procedure offering electrical engineering through correspondence in Odissa?
  18. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
16th July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?

list of colleges in mumbai offering part time M.E. in electrical engineering along with there selection criteria and fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?