22nd February 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Which field is better after completing BSc IT between MCA/MSCIT/MBA?

I am a BSc IT student.......pls tell me which field will provide me a better future(mca/mscit/mba it)plss help...???? M confused....i want make my carreer any how and m ready to work hard for it......

Related Questions:
28th February 2011, 07:38 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Which field is better after completing BSc IT between MCA/MSCIT/MBA?

These days. After B.Sc IT, you can go for MCA either full time or part time with job. If you dont prefer to do MCA, then let me suggest you to go for current IT job hunters hot niches: either .NET or SAP, but it cant be termed as a Professional Course like that of B.E/B.Tech. And let me tell you doing B.ScIT alone isnt good these days. After B.Sc IT, you can go for MCA either full time or part time with job...
1st March 2011, 01:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which field is better after completing BSc IT between MCA/MSCIT/MBA?

Dear friend,

As per my knowledge and industry demands, i would like to suggest you to pursue MCA after B.Sc(IT),only if you had maths in your 12th.

These days,the software industry are demanding for qualified MCA candidates. Top MNC s along with Govt organizations recruit MCA candidates with good academic records.

Good luck!!

So don't be confused and start your next career with hard work.
1st March 2011, 01:33 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

As per my knowledge and industry demands, i would like to suggest you to pursue MCA after B.Sc(IT),only if you had maths in your 12th.

These days,the software industry are demanding for qualified MCA candidates. Top MNC s along with Govt organizations recruit MCA candidates with good academic records.

So don't be confused and start your next career with hard work.

Good luck!!
16th April 2011, 12:47 AM
Taurus007

hii

better after completing BSc IT between MCA/MSCIT/MBA
These days. After B.Sc IT, you can go for MCA either full time or part time with job. If you dont prefer to do MCA, then let me suggest you to go for current IT job hunters hot niches: either .NET or SAP, but it cant be termed as a Professional Course like that of B.E/B.Tech. And let me tell you doing B.ScIT alone isnt good these days. After B.Sc IT, you can go for MCA either full time or part time with job

good luck
1st June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

what jobs are available after doing msc(IT)?
8th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done MSC(IT) through distance education? will it have the equal weightage as of the regular course
10th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I don't want do MCA. Is there any option instead MCA?
15th June 2011, 08:36 PM
stranger351

I think after Bsc IT MCA is better to do because you already in software field after that you can get a master degree in software or IT ........ and then you easily get a good job in software companies........ so i think you have to go with MCA...... and if you wants to be in management field then you should do MBA..........it is depend on you.....
20th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of TY.Bsc IT.plz let me know what is a difference between MBA and MCA?
25th June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What to do after bsc-it ?
25th June 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MBA AND MCA AND MCA HAS A GOOD CARRIER
25th June 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between the mca doing part time and doing it full time?please tell me the advantages?
30th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hallo friend,
After B.sc in IT you can go for MCA ..... MCA will be the best P.G course for you... you can also get a very good job in IT companies after completion of your MCA..

If you don't want to go for technical field, then you can pursue MBA..

for that you have to appear in entrance exams like-
1.CAT

2.MAT

3.XAT

etc....

If you really want to get a good job after your master degree then go for either MCA or MBA..
All the best..
30th June 2011, 04:56 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hallo friend,
After B.sc in IT you can go for MCA ..... MCA will be the best P.G course for you... you can also get a very good job in IT companies after completion of your MCA..

If you don't want to go for technical field, then you can pursue MBA..

for that you have to appear in entrance exams like-
1.CAT

2.MAT

3.XAT

etc....

If you really want to get a good job after your master degree then go for either MCA or MBA..
All the best..
8th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

is mca IS of two years or three for b.sc IT students?
23rd July 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

after bsc-it, if u wan to do msc-it it is 2 year degree course but if u wan to do mca after bsc-it it is 3 year degree course...
25th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;400481]I am a BSc IT student.......pls tell me which field will provide me a better future(mca/mscit/mba it)plss help...???? M confused....i want make my carreer any how and m ready to work hard for it.
30th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

after BSC(IT) you have so many option either you can do a MCA or MBA. but you take a PG degree
because today only BSC(IT) is not too much you need to do a PG DEGREE.
you do PG at part time or you can do a professional courses like .NET,JAVA,SAP etc
you do a specialization course in .net.
Or if you not interest in a software field than do a INFORMATION SECURITY COURSE from a best instute
INFORMATION SECURITY it will become useful in your feature .
thanks !
6th August 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA .Please tell me what is the better field to me either MCA or MSC IT ?
18th September 2011, 07:19 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

as mca is a p.g course you must have to complete your graduation. also must have maths in +2 class.
These days. After B.Sc IT, you can go for MCA either full time or part time with job. If you dont prefer to do MCA, then let me suggest you to go for current IT job hunters hot niches: either .NET or SAP, but it cant be termed as a Professional Course like that of B.E/B.Tech. And let me tell you doing B.ScIT alone isnt good these days. After B.Sc IT, you can go for MCA either full time or part time with job
As per my knowledge and industry demands, i would like to suggest you to pursue MCA after B.Sc(IT).
21st November 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

please tell me job oriented courses after m.sc-it
7th June 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

is it true that people with mca degree get paid more than people with mba degree???
9th April 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

after bca course mca or msc it which of two is more preferable?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?