14th August 2012, 07:04 PM
dipantar

When will be the registration for BSc Nursing? How much is the qualification? How much Percentage is required? Which are the tests to be taken before admission?

1)When will the registration for bsc nursing of this year starts?
2)What are the qualifications for applying?
3)How much is the % of marks needed?
4)What are the tests before admission?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission?
  2. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  3. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)? -- [New]
  4. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  5. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  6. What is the maximum age limit for B.Ed course?
  7. Can boys appear in tests of Army nursing? I'm a student of B.Sc nursing in PGIMS(Rohtak)
  8. Percentage required for BSc Nursing for MBBS?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BSc degree in BSc Nursing
  10. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  11. Educational qualification required for admission in MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join Ph.D after doing MCA from JMIT?
  13. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  14. What is the qualification required to apply for CA? What is the percentage required in class 10th and 12th to apply for CA
  15. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  16. Information about Mathematics MSc entrance exam
  17. What is the current age limit for joining Army as a soldier?
  18. What are the chances to do B.Tech after doing intermediate?
20th March 2013, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the registration for BSc Nursing? How much is the qualification? How much Percentage is required? Which are the tests to be taken before admission?

What percentage is required in 2 for Bsc nursing???
1st June 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default How much Percentage is required?

3)How much is the % of marks needed?
5th December 2013, 01:02 PM
S Indira Singha

Default Re: When will be the registration for BSc Nursing? How much is the qualification? How much Percentage is required? Which are the tests to be taken before admission?

Dear Sir, I am the student of nios just given 12th arts exam in october. May I ask you am i join AFMC nursing in bsc ??
23rd May 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any need to attend any entrance exam for bsc nursing in govt.medical college for a student who secured 96% in 2 . What are the admission procedures?
25th February 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get an admission in govt.medical college
22nd September 2021, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in government college for bsc nursing ?if I get ranking above 100000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?