8th January 2021, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in the UPSC DCIO interview to an Electronics and Communication Engineer?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the questions which are generally asked in the interview of UPSC DCIO recruitment. I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer. So, what are the questions asked to me?

9th January 2021, 02:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the UPSC DCIO interview to an Electronics and Communication Engineer?

UPSC DCIO (Deputy Central Intelligence Officers) interview questions are asked from the stream to which the candidate belong.

As you are from Electronics and Communication background so interview questions are asked from that stream like Communication(Modulation, GSM, CDMA, etc.), Digital Electronics, etc.

Along with topics from Electronics and Communication, questions from Current affairs, Personal details, Job, etc. is also asked.
21st July 2021, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the UPSC DCIO interview to an Electronics and Communication Engineer?

What are the questions asked in dcio technical interviews to electronic and telecommunications engineering students
22nd September 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends, I would like to know about the questions which are generally asked in the interview of UPSC DCIO interview. I am an Computer Science Engineer. So, what are the questions asked to me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?