14th August 2012, 10:11 PM
shatakshi saneha

How should I give my NET exam after LLM by distance learning?

pls help me how should i give my net exam .after llm by distance learning .requirements for appearing in exm

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  2. How to apply MA archeology distance learning?
  3. Placement scene in SRM Chennai for M.Tech Biotechnology or M.Tech in Environmental Engineering?
  4. How should I give my NET exam after LLM by distance learning?
  5. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  6. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  7. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. Can i join distance learning IE course along with my engineering job in BOSCH?
  10. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  11. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  12. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  13. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  14. Do we need to give SNAP exam to join distance learning program in Symbiosis Pune?
  15. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  16. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
6th September 2012, 06:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I give my NET exam after LLM by distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatakshi saneha View Post
pls help me how should i give my net exam .after llm by distance learning .requirements for appearing in exm
Well, it is not mentioned in the official website of UGC, that only Regular candidates are eligible for NET Examination. If you have completed your Post graduate degree course from distance and if your college is recognised by UGC, then definitely you are eligible to apply for the NET Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year, the examination is generally conducted in June and December Every year. This year JUNE NET Examination was already completed. Those who missed the June NET may apply for December NET Examination.

Notification of December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of October.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only, You have to pay the fees of Rs 450 through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation and if you have completed your LLM course then you can choose Law subject in NET.

-->> You have to complete your post graduation with minimum 55% marks to apply for NET
-->> Final appearing candidates are also eligible
-->> You must have attained the age of 19 years
-->> No upper age restrictions to apply for Lectureship post
-->> For JRF, your age should not be more than 28 years.

The notification is going to be published soon, if you want more details the check official website of UGC.

Download syllabus: click here
22nd May 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

LLM DISTANCE EDUCATION IS VALID?
23rd May 2013, 08:44 AM
s m samy
Member+

Dear friend...

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

It is conducted by university Grants Commission.

It is held for post of lecturer at top engineering colleges in india.

You must have post graduation as a qualification for NET exam.

As you are a LLB,you can not apply for NET lectureship examination.

So sorry!!!.

9th July 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected, sir/mam,
I have 2 imp questions. I am very confused and badly need your help.My questions are:
1) if anyone has post graduate diploma in llm, and not masters, from UGC recognized university will they be able to appear for the NET Exams.
2) what is the difference between doing LLM from regular course and from distance course, will the regular llm student will be given more preference than the distance one.
Kindly help please.
25th October 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

does LLM done by open university or distance but approved by UGC is eligible for NET??PLEASE TELL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?