15th August 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Answer key of UGC NET June for the subject of Library and Infomation Science Paper I, II, III?

sir, I want answer key ugc net june 2012 for the subject library & info.sci (x) paper I,II,III
Please do kindly

Related Questions:
  1. Answer key of Library Science 3rd paper for June?
  2. Answer key for NET June in Library science?
  3. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Answer key of UGC NET June for the subject Home Science
  5. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Question papers with answers for Library and Information Science? -- [New]
  7. NET Library and Information Science Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How may I get objective type question and answer on topic Library and Information science?
  9. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Answer key for UGC NET June for Hindi Subject
  11. NET exam June answer key for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. UGC NET answer key of paper I, Paper II, Paper III of computer science in June?
  14. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Informatics and Scientometrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Answer key for computer science and applications for UGC NET June
  17. NET Library science answer key?
  18. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st October 2012, 08:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Answer key of UGC NET June for the subject of Library and Infomation Science Paper I, II, III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, I want answer key ugc net june 2012 for the subject library & info.sci (x) paper I,II,III
Please do kindly
Firstly, I have to informed you that, there are total 3 papers in NET Examination, all three papers will be conducted in same day in 2 session and all papers are objective and there is no negative marking in this examination. If you have already appear for June NET Examination, then you can checked your result from the official website.

The result of June NET Examination was already Declared on 18/Sep/2012 in the official websites and leading Newspapers.

If you have not checked your Result then please check your Result soon from the official website of UGC.

UGC Also updated the answer key of NET Examination in the official website too, you can also match your answer from the answer sheet. Here i am attaching NET LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE Answer key, please download the key and Matched with your answer sheet.

If you have any doubt then you can contact the UGC Concerned Department.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE ANSWER KEY:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SC059_II.pdf(20.1 KB, 168 views)
File Type: pdf SC059_III.pdf(27.2 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf NET anwerkey_paperI.pdf(29.4 KB, 122 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 1.pdf(25.3 KB, 134 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?