15th August 2012, 09:17 PM
tilokchand prajapat

What is the qualification for India Army? I have qualified B.A 2nd year

What is the qualification for India Army? I have qualified B.A 2nd year..please tell me

17th August 2012, 03:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification for India Army? I have qualified B.A 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilokchand prajapat View Post
What is the qualification for India Army? I have qualified B.A 2nd year..please tell me
Since you have been promoted to the final year of your Bachelor of Arts (BA) program, you should complete your final year and write Combined Defense Service Examination, in order to join Indian Army. Combined Defense Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and is basically a graduate level examination conducted for recruitment of officers. After qualifying the Combined Defense Service Examination, you will have to undergo training at Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy. Successful completion of the training period will make you eligible to join Indian Army as an officer.

Now, apart from being a graduate, it is also important that you be within the age limit applicable for each training academy:

Indian Military Academy: 19-24 years
Officers Training Academy: 19-25 years

The Combined Defense Service Examination is held twice a year and the notification for the same is published on the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
20th August 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for India Army? I have qualified B.A 2nd year

witch strem should I take to became police offecer
13th September 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is rahul roy. I should join IMA .l have complete my 2nd year in B.A(H0NS)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?