16th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing undergraduate degree?

I Completed my undergraduate degree, so now i am planning to do Mba, can u please suggest me weather i Should do mba then ms finance or directly can get ms finance??
Then which bschool in India having program of ms finance?

18th October 2012, 09:34 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing undergraduate degree?

It is Better to do MBA in Finance from Good institution as it is providing better career prospects to students in all sector of economy.

B-Schools have Selection Process for MBA programme offered by their institution which includes

1. MBA Entrance Exam Score (like CAT, MAT and any other exam)
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview

Important Examinations conduct in INDIA for getting admission in MBA courses.

Common Admission Test
snap
jet
xat
mat
cmat
gmat
ATMA

and

many other examinations.

MBA Exam Pattern

1-English

2-Quantitative Aptitude

3-Analytical and Logical Reasoning

4-General Awareness

TOP 20 MBA COLLEGES IN INDIA

1. Indian Institute of Management – Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad
2. Indian Institute of Management – Calcutta, Kolkata
3. Indian Institute of Management – Bangalore, Bangalore
4. Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
5. Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
6. Indian Institute of Management – Lucknow, Lucknow
7. Faculty of Management Studies – University of Delhi, Delhi
8. Indian Institute of Management – Indore, Indore
9. Indian Institute of Management – Kozhikode, Kozhikode
10. SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
11. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – Delhi & Kolkata, Delhi
12. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
13. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
14. National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
15. Shailesh J Mehta School of Management – IIT Bombay, Mumbai
16. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
17.Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
18. Department of Management Studies – IIT Delhi, Delhi
19. Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
20. Xavier’s Institute of Management, Bhubhaneswar
18th October 2012, 09:35 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
[IMG]www.tacoma.uw.edu/sites/default/files/global/images/business/mba1.jpg[/IMG]
To apply for MBA colleges you are require to take MBA entrance test like
CAT
MAT
XAT
CMAT
SNAP
IIFT
IBSAT
Eligibility criteria to do MBA:-
Final year students may apply for the exam,but they have to show all the required documentary evidences or certificates at the time of admission.
There is no age limit
Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline
You need min 50% marks in aggregate of graduation for general category and 45% for students of reserved category
There should be no pending backlogs
Thank you...................
19th October 2012, 12:20 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Just like anyone else, I would also recommend MBA in Finance. It is one of the better streams of Master of Business Administration course. You will have the option to work in various fields like Financial Service, Banking, Stock Broking etc.

Most of the MBA institutes offer MBA in Finance degree. It is a 2 year long post graduation degree. However if I have to pin point a particular university to you then I would recommend Indian Institute of Management (IIM).

There are total of 13 IIMs in India. The Indian Institute of Management is considered as the top B-Schools in India. Several students of IIMs are offered jobs in United States by foreign companies through on-campus placement.

For admission in IIMs you will have to appear for entrance exam known as Common Admission Test (CAT). This is a yearly entrance exam which not only offers admission in IIMs but several other prestigious univeristies in India.

Eligibility for CAT

1. A graduation degree is required.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

2. SC/ST candidates need 45 percent marks.

If you are ineligible for CAT due to percentage or failed to clear it then your preference should be Management Aptitude Test. Although MAT score is not accepted by IIMs but still there are some good universities that accept the score. Generally candidates will low percentage in graduation appear for MAT. It is because there is no percentage requirement for Management Aptitude Test.

You can also appear for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) which also offers MBA admision in some reputed universities. If want admission in foreign university then the exam choice for you would be GMAT.
20th October 2012, 09:09 AM
Saran 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Completed my undergraduate degree, so now i am planning to do Mba, can u please suggest me weather i Should do mba then ms finance or directly can get ms finance??
Then which bschool in India having program of ms finance?
HI,

Your decision is well MBA course is one of the best course for young professionals who want to make a mark in the job sector.

The candidate should apply for MBA course you need to complete under graduation in any discipline with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . From sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks . You need to crack the Examination like,

>>MAT
>>GMAT
>>CAT
>>XAT
>>SNAP

This Examination are mandatory to get admission for MBA course in reputed colleges .
8th December 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for regular mba after under graduate degee by distance mode?
23rd October 2020, 03:28 PM
Priya Dhongade

After your undergraduate degree you can directly give the entrance exams for doing MBA. If you clear that examinations then your eligible for take a admission for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?