17th August 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What steps are to be taken to pursue teaching in fashion in colleges?

I am currently studying fashion business and marketting and will soon be applying to university and I am just wondering what steps I have to take to enable me to pursue a career in teaching fashion in colleges 16-19.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue a career in teaching field after doing B.Com? Can I take Maths for teaching
  2. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  3. How to pursue Fashion Designing course after doing B.Com 2nd year
  4. How to pursue career in teaching in schools? Is it necessary to do B.Ed?
  5. Importance of M.Ed for senior lecturer who have experience more than 15 years?
  6. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  7. Which are the good fashion colleges where I can pursue my studies?
  8. Admission for B.Ed in non grantable college after scoring 44% with 3 years experience as a teacher in government school? What extra certificates are required?
  9. What are the options available for me apart from teaching after pursing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Can I pursue any kind of training along with my Training?
  10. Admission in B.Ed in Correspondence course after scoring 43.75% marks in graduation in Bangalore?
  11. Procedure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence without any experience?
  12. Procedure of admission in B.Ed after scoring 49.88%? What is the eligibility?
  13. How to become a fashion designer? Colleges, Exams Details?
  14. What is the future after MSc in Mathematics? -- [New]
  15. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
  16. Procedure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence without any prior experience?
  17. Steps to be followed to pursue a degree in Psychology Post after having HSC degree?
  18. Entrance exams after 12th with commerce with maths stream? -- [Most Discussed]
13th April 2023, 03:32 PM
Tibia

Default Re: What steps are to be taken to pursue teaching in fashion in colleges?

For the following you must have Masters degree and also some work experience will be good to get the job easily
You will be selected on the basis of interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?