20th August 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA

sir/madam i am doing my bba and i want to do mba in airline and airport management i want to know the qualifications for that????

23rd October 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA

hello sir i am finished the msc (information technology) 5 years course . now i am interested to study the airport management/airline management in mba . what is the eligibility to study the airport management in mba.
25th December 2012, 07:12 PM
Manju Annie

Default Re: How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA

I finished my B.Com in 2001 and then did my IATA (international air transport association course) Foundation course. Will I be able to do MBA in Airport and Airline Management. Is there age limit and what will be the fees for the above mentioned course?
30th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications for studying MBA in UK after completing BBA in airline & airport management
30th April 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BA graduation. I have also done my diploma course (Btec hnc) from frankfinn Institute of air hostess training center gurgaon.
I want do MBA in aviation sector. Plzz give criteria for doing mba in airport management
My contact no- 8860498958,8287498958
11th January 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10 2 nd one year diploma in aviation, hospitality & travel management . Nd now persuing B.Sc. 's last year. I want to do MBA in airline nd airport mamagement. What are the qualification nd condition for MBA in airport management. [email protected]
6th May 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam, i have done my B.A. I m very much interested in hospitality n airlines management. I want to do mba in airlines. what is the procedure to do it. is there any problem in doing that....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?