22nd August 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%

HI sir,

i completed my B.SC biochemistry in 2010 with 64%.After that i joined in PGDM in badruka college.NOW i completed my PGDM with HR specialition with cgpa 3.67 out of 4.33.

i want to enter into assistant professor or lecturer field so please tell me whether i am eligible for UGC NET or not.And tell me other entrane exams for lecturer job.

Please guide me sir,your guidance will help me a lot.

Regards
sindhu

Related Questions:
7th September 2012, 09:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%

Having completed PGDM, you can very well apply for UGC NET exam for lectureship jobs. 55% marks in MBA is compulsory for the same. You can log in to UGC site and get information on this exam and can apply for the same via online. You will be tested in particular specialization subject area and other aptitude subject areas as well. If you are able to clear this exam, teaching demo and personal interview will be the last process of selection.
13th August 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%

B.Sc in PCM & M.Sc in mathematics and Ph.D am i elligible to be a lucherer in IIT colleges
23rd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi....I have done BSc (Chemistry) in 2006 and dine PGDBM in HR & Marketing ( 6.3/8 CGPA )...also have work experience of almost 4 yrs. Am I eligible to appear for PHD and can become teacher....plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?