23rd August 2012, 05:27 AM
sanjeeb rupamajhi

How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science

respected sir,
i am +2 science pass out student(CBSE) and now intrested in engineering of computer science,now how will i take my addmission in a good engineerin college ? please suggest me.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  2. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  3. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  4. How could I take admission in Dr DY Patil engineering college mumbai after passing 12th from science(PCM)?
  5. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  6. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which engineering college can I get Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th science
  8. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  9. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  10. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  11. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  12. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  13. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th -- [New]
  14. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
  15. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  16. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  18. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
8th September 2012, 11:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science

After 12th in science, you have to attend engineering entrance exams for the purpose of joining B.Tech. You can attend national level entrance exams like AIEEE or national entrance exam like MHT CET. Your score in the exams will be counted for admission to the course. Those who qualify the entrance exam will be informed on the date for counseling. During the counseling process, you can select with your subject of choice.
28th May 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science

i got 63% in 12th can i get good collage
19th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want join in indian army please give me the way .I want survice our country
21st April 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in a
good engineering college after
passing 12th science in MP Board with 65%
10th March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a stdent of 12th science but I have not filled the jee form ,how can I get the addmission to engineering
31st May 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th Science Board Exam Pune Board I want to do Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai or Pune, how I can get the admissions
I appeared for JEE and secured 99 marks
3rd June 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have not given the jee test, how can I get the addmission to good engineering colleges in ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?