24th August 2012, 04:11 PM
kumarasen.matta

Detailed Information regarding CS course? List of Universities offering this course?

Dear sir/Madam

My Name is kumaraswamy.matta.pursued MBA.sir i have doubt regarding
corporate secretary course.my aim is i want to become corporate secretary.so i have to pursue the corporate secretary.please provide the information regarding corporate secretary course details and which university is provide corporate secretary ship course. does any university provide M.Com corporate secretary course in india?

3rd January 2013, 11:27 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding CS course? List of Universities offering this course?

hi,

There are Three stages of company secretary
>>foundation
>>intermediate
>>final
Details about company secretary course details:
>>Foundation: The applicant should at least passed in 10 or 12 th examination to get the foundation,basic duration is eight months.
>>Intermediate:The candidate should have passed the foundation course of the institute of company secretaries in india or candidate need to pass undergraduate degree or master degree to enroll in the intermediate course, duration nine months.
>>Final course:The candidate becomes eligible to sit for the final course after they and clears the intermediate course.
Good luck............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?