25th August 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

How to go to IT field? I am a B.E Final year student

Hi sir/madam iam srinivas curently iam in BE Final year Branch is Inforamation science and engneering......
Next 5 years y paln is i wont to do Job In testing ......so please tell me solution how to go IT field

29th October 2012, 01:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go to IT field? I am a B.E Final year student

After completing engineering degree, you can try for a job in software testing. Certain firms offer training along with placement. Otherwise pursue any short term courses in software testing. Pursuing the course from reputed institutes like STPC, CDAC, etc will be useful. Certain institutes offer placement support also.
31st December 2012, 10:36 PM
SowndaryaM

Default Re: How to go to IT field? I am a B.E Final year student

Good,
If you are a final year student means,you can have placement this year.And you can attend placements outside your college campus.But the only thing for you to get into IT field is that you have to be good in technical as well as communication skills,.
Thank you.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?