26th August 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding the list of colleges offering Astro Physics course in Tamil Nadu? What will be the career scope for this course?

i need information regarding colleges that has astro physics and about its scope in tamil nadu.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  2. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure, scope and job opportunities?
  3. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? What is the scope and the job opportunities? Is there any special program for nanotech?
  5. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of the colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure and job opportunities?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  11. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  12. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  13. Branch in BSc which involves Psychology?
  14. List of Colleges offering Integrated M.Sc in Microbiology in Tamil Nadu?
  15. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  16. How to join CAD design in M.E?
  17. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai? -- [New]
  18. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
18th July 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the list of colleges offering Astro Physics course in Tamil Nadu? What will be the career scope for this course?

What will be good after B.sc physic,so that i get job soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?