15th April 2012, 09:08 PM
natleo

Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?

sir,

Pls let me know the universities offering B.sc Astro physics in tamilnadu / andhra & related colleges.

PLs also advise which college is best for my son ?

with regards

Natarajan

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics? -- [New]
  2. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  3. Universities teaching PG degree in Astrophysics?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  6. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  7. Top universities which are teaching PG degree in Astrophysics? Could I get admission in ISRO as Astro Scientist?
  8. Information about logistics management offering universities in Tamilnadu?
  9. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  10. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  11. Information regarding the list of colleges offering Astro Physics course in Tamil Nadu? What will be the career scope for this course?
  12. Information about Logistics Management? Is the course offered by universities of Tamilnadu?
  13. Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?
  14. How to apply for the entrance exam of Astrophysics in INAT after completing BSc Maths with 60%? Can I get admission in Astro Physics
  15. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  17. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
5th November 2012, 11:30 PM
Antony Raja

Default Re: Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?

[QUOTE=natleo;2038357]sir,

Pls let me know the universities offering B.sc Astro physics in tamilnadu / andhra & related colleges.

PLs also advise which college is best for my son ?

with regards

Anto
16th May 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for bsc astrophysics? List the colleges offering bsc astrophysics in Tamilnadu? How to get admission from the colleges? Is there any end date for applying admission?what is the minimum marks to join bsc astrophysics?
14th February 2018, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Is there entrance exam for bsc astrophysics? Tell some Best colleges in tamilnadu for this course.
Any cut off marks in 12th is required?
20th February 2018, 02:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc (Bachelors of Science) in Astrophysics is a under graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years. This course deals with the physical & chemical properties of celestial bodies.

There are very few universities in Tamilnadu which offer Astrophysics in graduation. Some of them are as follows:

- Institute of Fundamental Research, Tamilnadu
- PRIST University, Tamilnadu

B.Sc Astrophysics universities in India are listed below:

- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
- Punjabi University, Punjab
- JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences, Pilani
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Pune
- Madras University, Madras
- Raman Research Institute, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Inter University Centre for Astronomy & Astrophysics, Pune
17th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Please Refer the comment and inform me. Is there entrance Exam for Astrophysics and minimum Marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?