29th August 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?

sir,i am preparing the iit-jam for master of computer application.please give me the some suggestion for the preparation for the iit-jam exam.
and sending the previous paper for the m.c.a. entrance exam.please suggest the reefers books ?
I am studying in b. Sc. in p.c.m. group at Kanpur university?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of MCA in IIT JAM? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  2. Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  4. Previous 10 year question papers of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions?
  5. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  6. Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?
  7. Last 5 years solved iit jam mathematics question papers? how to prepare for IIT JAM exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year
  9. How to prepare for IIT JAM? Where to get the question papers?
  10. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  11. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of IIT-JAM?
  12. BCA student can apply for JAM 2015 entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  14. Syllabus and previous question papers of MCA in IIT-JAM
  15. Sample Question Papers to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam?
  16. How to prepare for IIT-JAM exam?
  17. How to prepare for IIT JAM? I am in BSc 3rd year
  18. JNU MCA entrance exam question papers
17th September 2012, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am preparing the iit-jam for master of computer application.please give me the some suggestion for the preparation for the iit-jam exam.
and sending the previous paper for the m.c.a. entrance exam.please suggest the reefers books ?
I am studying in b. Sc. in p.c.m. group at Kanpur university?
~~ Question Papers of IIT-JAM Exam for Computer Application ~~

If you want do masters degree from IIT then you must go for IIT-JAM exam for Computer application.

I have listed some valuable books name for IIT JAM exam for Computer Application.

I have attached some Question Paper of IIT-JAM for Computer application so please check it out the Question paper and Observe the pattern for those papers.

27th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?

sir mention some which according to you is the best for PCM
12th December 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for iit jam maths 2013?
13th January 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I am IT engineer but wish to pursue Msc in Maths at the IIT or NIT..am I eligible for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?