5th September 2012, 03:32 PM
gulshan_alikhan

How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student

sir,
i am a 3rd year b.sc nursing student my question is wheather i get admission in MBBS corse in india/abroad i want list of universities who allow me for mbbs admission ( in india ) ? thank you...........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  2. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  3. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  4. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  5. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  6. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  7. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  8. B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?
  9. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  10. How to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? can I join as Lateral entry to MBBS 3rd year
  11. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  12. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student? -- [New]
  14. Which are the colleges providing admission into 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS after BSc Nursing
  15. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  16. Is it possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS in abroad after completion of BSc Nursing? How can I become a Doctor after doing BSc Nursing
  17. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission for direct 3rd year MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
22nd June 2013, 12:36 AM
neha gupta1994

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student

Dear friend,
first of all, I would suggest you to complete your B.sc nursing because after this u would get a good job and a professional degree
Now coming to question
To get a mbbs seat in India you have to appear for NEET (national eligibility entrance test)
->With the introduction of NEET, the said examination replaced AIPMT and other similar Under Graduate level Medical Entrance Examinations.
->NEET is a single stage exam unlike AIPMT.
->You should have secured 55% in class 12th.
->The best part is that there are unlimited chances to appear for the exam.
For more info go to
http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/faq.aspx
13th February 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student

I am a student of diploma in medical technology final year. can I get admission in MBBS course in india after this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?