9th September 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best between B.Pharma and B.Tech in Maharishi Markandeshwar University

hello sir/madam
plzzzzzzz tel me ... which is the best line b.pharma or b.tech in maharishi markandeshwar university ??????
...or inme se kiski placement achi ha yahan or approx kitnii???????
plz send me mail as soon as possible...

15th August 2016, 08:48 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best between B.Pharma and B.Tech in Maharishi Markandeshwar University

Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana is NAAC accredited 'A' grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India. As per my knowledge B.Tech course is best on the basis of placement (80%) in comparison to B.Pharama in Maharishi Markandeshwar University. For further information you can visit at official website.

www.mmumullana.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?