15th September 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How to do a course of Architecture Engineering? I am a student of class 12th of Biology Stream

i am a student of class 12th of biology stream..and after 12th i want to do a course of architecture engineering..so i wanna know wheather i can do that without mathematics...if its possible...pls let me know.....

16th September 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a course of Architecture Engineering? I am a student of class 12th of Biology Stream

I m a student of class 12 of biology stream... N I want to do the course of architecture engineering... So I wanna know whether I can do it without maths?? If it 's possible then please let me know...
16th September 2014, 10:14 AM
poojac91

Default Re: How to do a course of Architecture Engineering? I am a student of class 12th of Biology Stream

I do not know the education board from where you have passed/ are doing your 12th class but CBSE Board, New Delhi allows a student to take both Maths and Biology (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, English and Optional subject such as Physical Education or Computer or any other subject available in your school) so that he/ she may appear both in medical and engineering entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?