17th September 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the application date for NDA?

actually i missed 2012 nda exam .so i want to know about 2013 nda exam because i m so passionate to join nda.

1st October 2012, 11:50 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the application date for NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually i missed 2012 nda exam .so i want to know about 2013 nda exam because i m so passionate to join nda.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year. To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognised board, final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

This year NDA Examination was already completed and if you have missed the chance this year then please apply for this examination next year, the notification is going to be published soon in December this year and after notification, you can fill online application form.

DATES:

=> Notification Published: 22/Dec/2012
=> Last date of apply: 21/Jan/2012
=> Examination Date: 07/April/2012

Only Unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination. If you have fulfill the given eligibility then you are eligible for this examination.

The selection is based on written test followed by SSB interview and Medical test. You have to cracked the written test fist and then you are eligible for SSB interview.

The examination is competitive, and the examination is objective with negative marking. You need lots of preparation to cracked this examination.

If you are interested then please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination online, you can collect more details from the official website of UPSC.
1st October 2012, 01:36 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,
NDA stands National Defence Academy this exam is conducted by UPSC

NDA exam is Three wings:

**Indian Air Force

**Indian Army

**Indian Navy

Eligibility criteria:-

*The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

*Male unmarried candidates only eligible.

*The age limits are 16.5years to 19years.

Dates:

**Notification: 22/12/2012

**Last date of apply: 21/01/2012

**Exam Date: 07/04/2012

all the best................
15th January 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

examination centres
27th March 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about common defence academy(CDA).
25th June 2013, 11:06 PM
Ankur.Sunny

N. D. A.

• To join Indian NDA services, You have to appear in National Defence Academy(NDA) Examination organized twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission of India (UPSC).

• You can appear in NDA exam 2 times through the year known as NDA I & NDA II.

Eligibility Criteria :

• To join Indian India Navy through NDA exam, you should have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Maths subjects.

• There is no restriction on minimum percentage of marks in 12th

• For NDA exam, your Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

• You should have Indian citizenship.

• Only Unmarried male candidate can appear in NDA exam.

>> Structure of NDA exam:

Physical standard required for NDA:

Dates for NDA-I Exam 2013 :

Examination for NDA I is already over.

Dates for NDA-II Exam 2013 :

• Date of Notification : 04/05/2013

• Last Date to apply : 03/06/2013 (Monday)

• Commencement of Examination : 11/08/2013 (Sunday)

Application procedure for NDA:

> You can apply for this Exam in Online mode only.

> Click Here to apply Online : www.upsconline.nic.in .

Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.

> For more information regarding NDA exam check upsc official website : http://upsc.gov.in
16th July 2013, 08:21 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

HOW TO APPLY

How to apply: Candidates should apply online only www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsc.gov.in
Brief instruction for filling up the online application form have been given in the Appendix-II
Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
Centres of Exam:
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Port Blair, Chandigarh, Jammu Shimla, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Udaipur, Patnam Delhi, Bareilly, Bangalore, Ranchi etc
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
Penalty for wrong answers: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers
Selection Procedure: The Union Public Service Commission shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the commission at their discretion
Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board for Intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be assessed on Officers Potentiality and those for the Air Force in Pilot Aptitude Test and for Officers Potentiality
PABT applicable to candidates with Air Force as first choice would also be conducted for all SSB qualified candidates with one of the choice as Air Force subject to their eligibility and if they are so willing
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards
All the candidates will be put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards
Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests
Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the original certificates along with one photocopy each of (I) original matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
Facilitation Counter: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc candidates can contact UPSC’s facilitation counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Tel 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hr

You can apply here: http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php

For further details: http://nda.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?