28th September 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am 15 years old? Last date of submitting the application forms?

I was born on 09-10-1996.is i am eligible for upcoming nda exam. Also tell me last date submitting application form

30th September 2011, 12:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am 15 years old? Last date of submitting the application forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was born on 09-10-1996.is i am eligible for upcoming nda exam. Also tell me last date submitting application form
No .. you are not eligible at this moment.
for NDA Entrance examination.

Dreaming to be a part of NDA is very good ..I'm happy knowing many people like you are aspiring to be one among the Nations development.

but the problem in your case is your age . you are just 15 years old so you are not eligible.

The Candidates like you who want to write NDA entrance exam must have the age in between 16 1/2 and 19 years

less than 16 1/2 are not eligible and more than 19 years are also not eligible for the same.

so first your first target is to complete your Intermediate or 11th and 12th whatever it is.
after completing your 12th with Maths Physics and Chemistry . you will be eligible for the NDA entrance exam.

Till then you have to hold your interest and everything related to NDA . Mean while be perfect in your academics so that it will help you in cracking the NDA Entrance examination.

be regularly updated with Employment news and other sources for Notification.
You will then get a clear Idea about the important dates of the examination.

This is all about your query

all the best for your future

Regards

~aditya~
30th September 2011, 01:26 PM
shibendu

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am 15 years old? Last date of submitting the application forms?

My friend,
you are not eligible for NDA examination as your age is below 16.5 years.
For NDA you will have to reach minimum 16.5 years of age.

Here is the details ctiteria for NDA exam :

Educational qualification :You should complete your 10+2 examination.

Age limitation :Your age must be within 16.5 to 19 years.

Nationality :You must bean Indian.

Eyesight criteria :You should have no color blindness and eyesight of 6/6.
30th September 2011, 01:34 PM
saurabh abhijeet

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am 15 years old? Last date of submitting the application forms?

hello dear,

sorry, you are not eligible for NDA exam yet;

union public service commission(UPSC) conducts the exam for national defence academy(NDA) for which the eligibility criteria is;

-you must be 12th with minimum 60% marks in PCM stream but a candidate with different stream but having math as one of the subject can also apply for the exam..

-as an appearing you can also apply for the exam...

-your age should be between 16.5-19 years....

for more details you can visit the official website of UPSC;

www.upsc.gov.in
30th September 2011, 01:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To be eligible for NDA exam conducted by the union public service commission, your age must be 16 1/2 years and you must have qualified +2 level of exam from a recognized board.
At the age of fifteen, you will not be considered eligible for the exam.
The maximum age limit is 19 years.

The last date of submission of application form for the upcoming NDA exam will be 30-01-2012.
The application form will be available from 31-12-2011.
For further information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
30th September 2011, 04:34 PM
praveendia

Sorry to ur not eligible as eligibilty criteria for NDA exam is age between 16 1/2 to19 years. As your age very less wait for that.along with that u would be appearing or passed 12 class also.form for N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012 will starts from 31.12.2011 to 30.01.2012
(MONDAY) and exam datd is 15.04.2012
(SUNDAY)
30th September 2011, 05:03 PM
dil-jale

Sorry friends, you are not eligible for nda exam because minimum age limit for nda exam 16.5-19 years.
Thanks
30th September 2011, 05:52 PM
shrijan00

no,you are not eligible.
Age eligibility for NDA exam: Your DOB should not be earlier than 2nd Jan, 1992 and later than 1st July,1994. You can get more infromation from the below sites:
www.successcds.net/UPSCExam/NDA-National-Defence
www.webindia123.com/career/compexam/nda/appl.htm

Form should be purchased from the designated Head Post Offices/Post Offices only and not from any other agency cost of form is 20 rs.
for more information about eligiblity please go to -www.successcds.net/UPSCExam/NDA-National-Defence-Academy-Navel.html
30th September 2011, 06:16 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

no. you are not eligiable for the upcoming NDA exam, if you 15 years old.

as the age limit for the NDA exam is 16.5- 19 years.

so you have less age of minimum age criteria.

but don't worry. you can appeared this NDA exam in the Next year.

but you must hold the given below criteria

>>minimum 12th science pass.

>>minimum 60% marks in 12th.

>>also 60% marks in Phy, Chem, Math and English.

etc.

all the best........
30th September 2011, 07:39 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
am eligible for upcoming nda exam
Right now u are not eligible for appearing in the NDA exam..

The minimum criteria for appearing in the NDA Exam are :-

1) The candidate should be a 12th pass-out ( with PCM as his subjects if he/she wants to go for the Indian Navy or the Indian Air Force)

2) Candidate should be between the age limit of 16.5 - 19 years..

The exam is conducted twice..once in April and other in August..forms shall be available one month before
30th September 2011, 07:49 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

no!, you can appear for this exam as you are of only 15 year olds. the age limit for this exam is 16.5-19. there are no kind of age relaxation for SC\ST candidates.
less than 16 1/2 are not eligible and more than 19 years are also not eligible for the same.

so first your first target is to complete your Intermediate or 11th and 12th whatever it is.
after completing your 12th with Maths Physics and Chemistry . you will be eligible for the NDA entrance exam.
30th September 2011, 09:45 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Following is the eligibility criteria to appear in the NDA exam:-
1. You must have passed class 12 from a recognized board.
Final year students of 10+2 can also apply.
2. Your age must be within 16.5-19years.
So, you have to wait for at least 2years to appear in the exam.
--All the best!!!!
3rd December 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

am i fligible for nda exam if i m second division(55%) marks in 12 th
4th December 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date to fill the form of n.d.a ???????
4th December 2011, 10:33 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi,
I am sorry to say that you not eligible for the N.D.A exam at the age of 15 year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year
> Medically fit

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012

Date of Notification:-31.12.2011
Last date of receipt of form:-30.01.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-15.04.2012(SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
4th December 2011, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for NDA exam because your age now 15 years.

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

As my knowledge there are some basic and important eligibility criteria are described below-

NOTE: - Only unmarried males are eligible.

Educational Qualification : - candidates must passed 10+12th with Physics and Maths and have to minimal 60% in 10th.

NOTE : - Candidates must be physically and medically fit for the NDA test.

EXAM PATTERN:-

For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in

6th December 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

now my age is 21 years can it possible to apply for nda exan
11th December 2011, 03:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs down Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am 15 years old? Last date of submitting the application forms?

Quote:
Hey friend,

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this exam is held twice in a year namely as NDA I and NDA II

For this exam there are certain framed eligibility criteria and they may include such as:

Eligibility for NDA:

>> Candidate applying for the exam must be a citizen of India

>> Candidate applying must be a unmarried male candidate

>> The age limit for joining in NDA is that the candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years.

>> Regarding the education qualification for the NDA exam for joining in Indian Army,the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board.

>> For joining in Indian Navy and Air Force the education qualification needed for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized board with physics and mathematics as subjects.

>> Candidate applying for the NDA exam must be physically fit while appearing for the exam.

As regarding the dates for the NDA exam it is mentioned below for your reference:

Important Dates for NDA I:

Date of Notification : 31.12.2011

Last Date For Receipt of Application : 30.01.2012

Date of Commencement of Exam : 15.04.2012

Important Dates for CDS II:

Date of Notification : 05.05.2012

Last Date For Receipt of Application : 04.06.2012

Date of Commencement of Exam : 19.08.2012

You can apply for the exam either Online or Offline

As you have told that you are 15 years old,you cannot apply for the NDA Exam as you don't satisfy the age standard for the exam which makes you ineligible for the NDA Exam

For more information regarding the NDA Exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th December 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any test which candidate can give on the basis of 10 1 exam.
30th December 2011, 12:58 AM
raone.9

Hi dear,

For NDA you will have to reach minimum 16.5 years of age.

Here is the details ctiteria for NDA exam :

Educational qualification :You should complete your 10+2 examination.

Age limitation :Your age must be within 16.5 to 19 years.

Nationality :You must bean Indian.

Eyesight criteria :You should have no color blindness and eyesight of 6/6.
Thanks
10th January 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i am born in 14aug1995 and iam studing on 11th .
so iam eligible for nda this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?