18th September 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job are avalable on electronics and telecommunication...could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get placed in a core companies?
  2. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  4. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  5. What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get
  6. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  7. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  8. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  9. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Extra Courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  11. How can I get a job in ISRO while in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?
  13. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  15. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  16. Previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  18. Which training or job is better after Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
17th October 2012, 09:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job are avalable on electronics and telecommunication

After ECE degree, you can look for technical job positions. Processor designing, mother board designing, etc will be part of your job profile. Also you can look for electronic equipments manufacturing and servicing jobs. Job profiles may vary with organizations. Electronics graduates can also work in software side.
18th October 2012, 12:57 AM
SAM14U

Arrow Re: Which type of job are avalable on electronics and telecommunication

HELLO DEAR

job are avalable on electronics and telecommunication

1.Samsung
2.Airtel
3.Nokia Siemens
4.Ericcson
5.ZTE
6.Verizon
7.Texas Instruments
8.Intel
9.IBM

A lot of these companies hire B.Tech in ECE candidates through their own entrance exam. You will have to keep the check on newspaper and leading jobs sites for information related to their entrance exam for jobs. These companies have criteria of their own like at least 60 per cent marks in graduation course.

The selection procedure include:

Written Exam

Technical Round

Group Discussion

HR Round

However there is also the option for opting higher studies to further enchance your chances of getting good job in Sofware field.

The first option in front of you is M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. To do so, you will first require to pass the GATE entrance exam following which you can get admission in any good university but that depends of your GATE score.

Due to rising competition sometimes having B.Tech degree in ECE alone might not be enough for software jobs. In that case you can do a course preferrable short term course in some software field to enhance your chances.

You should prefer some software courses like

C++

Oracle

Java

.Net

J2EE

ALL THE BEST..........
18th October 2012, 01:37 AM
mahhiads

You get the Job in Private And Govt, Sector Both.

In Private Sector :

1. All MNC Company Like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizent Etc.
2. Networking Companies etc.

In The Govt. Sector For Engineer Level Job Depend On The Branch And You Are Not Provide The Details About The Job But In the Govt. Sector Many Jobs For Graduate Candidate So That Are :

1. IPS
2. IAS
3. UPSC (Civil Services)
4. MPPSC
5. SSC
6. IBPS (PO And Clerk)
7. SBI
8. RBI
9. State Level Exams

For Engineers Jobs In Govt. Sector :

1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. NTPC
4. BHEL
5. IOCL
6. ONGC
7. Madhya Pradesh Vidyut(MPV)
8. IES
9. ISRO
10. IT Officer In Banking Sector etc
18th October 2012, 09:05 PM
tradus

HI,

These are some various type of job are avalable on electronics and telecommunication --

1.Nokia Siemens
2.NTPC
3.BSNL
4.MTNL
5.SSC
6.IBM
7.Verizon
8.UPSC
9.ONGC.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
19th October 2012, 11:37 AM
ram lakesh

Thumbs up Re: Which type of job are avalable on electronics and telecommunication

There are lots of jobs available in Government sector and Private sector jobs for Electronics and Communication candidates..
if we go for private sector .we have many ways to go.......if we want go software side then we can go.....otherwise we have to get from the government side......
there are many private companies..
1)TCPS
2)wipro
There are many government companies
1)Railways
2)BSNL
3)BHEL
19th October 2012, 12:56 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which type of job are avalable on electronics and telecommunication...could u please tell me
After doing degree in Electronics and communication you can easily get job in core electronics company and in IT sector too. There are also private sector companies and government sector companies in which you can easily apply.
Here are some for the private and public sector companies:
  1. Accenture
  2. Tata consultancy services
  3. IBM
  4. Wipro
  5. Sopra
  6. Honeywell
  7. Bell
  8. Infosys
  9. infotech
  10. Tech mahindra

Government sector companies:
  1. BSNL
  2. ISRO
  3. DRDO
  4. BHEL
  5. IOC

After Btech you can also give IES exam to apply for civil services.
19th October 2012, 06:47 PM
R@H_L

It is good to see that you are an electronics and telecommunication engineer. this engineering field ha a very huge scope in the recent market. As on the engineering course in this engineering trade you have to study the software course also so you can apply on the both sector software as well as the core sector. it depends on the you which sector you want you build your career.

Now as you asked the which type of job are you can except after the course you i like to say that if you are interested on the core sector then you can become an researcher or electronics engineer or the network analyst or engineer etc. such type of the company are given bellow.

1.BARC
2.BHEL
3.BEL
4.ERICSSON
5.XORIENT
6.NTPC
7.NPCIL
8.ISRO
9.HAL
10.ONGC etc

if you want to go for the software sector then you can become software programmer, developer, software tester, system administer etc. Such type of the company are given bellow.

1.GOOGLE
2.MICROSOFT
3.IBM
4.TCS
5.INFOSYS
6.WIPRO
7.DELL
8.MINDFIRE
9.HP
10.HCL etc

You can also apply for the different banking sector as a post of the assistant manager . So you have to seat for the banking sector exam like IBPS, or SBI or ICICi bank exam. you can also join the air force , navy or army engineer post. You are also eligible for the senior section engineer post and the IES otr IPS post.

So now you have to decide in which sector you want to go. You can go for the higher study like MBA, M.Tech etc.

All the best

Hope this will help you
31st October 2012, 10:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear friend

you may go for core or software.and you also go for govt jobs

Sotware jobs:

-->TCS

-->HCL

-->WIPRO

-->KEEENS

-->ROFOUS

Government jobs:

-->BHEL

-->NTPC

-->ONGC

-->BEL

All the best
1st November 2012, 12:27 AM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

LIST OF TOP JOB

• Verizon
  • UPSC
  • ONGC.
  • BSNL
  • MTNL
  • SSC
  • IBM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?