19th November 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which training or job is better after Electronics and Telecommunication?

Now my third year of electronics and telecommunication engineering complete then which job or training is better for me??

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  2. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  5. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  6. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  7. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  8. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  9. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  10. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  11. List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?
  12. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. How can I get a job in ISRO while in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  15. Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?
  16. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Technical training institutes in Nagpur for Electronics& Telecommunication polytechnic student?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
19th November 2014, 09:16 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which training or job is better after Electronics and Telecommunication?

Private Companies to work on for Electronics and Communication Engineers:-

Wipro

Infosys

Ibm

CNC

Cognizant

Amazon

Tata Consultancy Services

These are the companies for electronics and IT industries.

You may opt for some good courses so as to increase your skills as most of the companies prefer students with good knowledge of these programmes-

Diploma in VLSI Design

Diploma in Embedded System

Digital Signal Processing

Wireless And Telecommunication

You can also try for various Government Sectors Companies such as-

BHEL

GAIL

HAL

BAIL

BEL

Indian Railways.

Almost all the public sectors recruit students through a written entrance exam GATE.
For getting jobs in government sectors you must sit for Gate. The last date for submission of GATE 2015 applications are already closed So, You need to apply For Gate 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?