18th September 2012, 11:21 PM
MOUSUMI DASH1

What is the syllabus for instrumentation engineering in PSU?

What is d syllabus for instrumentatation engineering in psu's....and how many expected recruitment/vacancies related to this branch???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. What is the syllabus for instrumentation engineering in PSU? What are the expected vacancies in this branch?
  3. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  4. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Can I be eligible for PSU? I have completed engineering in Instrumentation Branch -- [New]
  6. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  7. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  8. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  9. Previous years question papers and syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which books to refer for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  11. What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  12. PSU exams after BE in Electronics and Instrumentation branch
  13. Can a instrumentation stream student apply for Electronics and Communication engineering in PSU exam? Can I do M.Tech IN ECE?
  14. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
  15. Details about PSU exam? How to prepare for it while in 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. How to prepare for PSU? I did my B.E in industrial engineering
  17. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  18. How to get a government job in PSU after completing B.Tech in Instrumentation Branch?
30th July 2015, 12:23 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: What is the syllabus for instrumentation engineering in PSU?

==>>The syllabus for instrumentation engineering in PSU are::::::::

==>Written Exam Syllabus:::
-Technical
-Aptitude & Reasoning
-English & RC
-General Awareness & current affairs

=>Technical:- 60 – 120 questions (exact no. varies for diff PSUs)

==>Aptitude & Reasoning
-Quantitative Reasoning (Speed-distance, percentage, profit- loss etc), Maths of 10th std level, Figure based Questions etc.

==>English & RC::
-Reading Comprehension, Questions based on Vocabulary and English grammar etc.

==>General Awareness & Current Affairs
-Current affairs and Questions based on general knowledge
-Some PSUs specific questions related to their institutions.

**Selection Process==>

::STAGE I:- Written Examination (Generally on Sunday)

::STAGEII:- Interview & GD

::STAGE III:- Medical Examination...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?