19th September 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Marks required for IB ACIO II exam?

How many questions will be there and what will be the total marks in IB ACIO II Exam?

8th November 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required for IB ACIO II exam?

when will declare ACIO 2012 result?
please tell me
30th November 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is purushotham, i wrote tha acio exam 2012 for first paper i scored 50 marks. i am belong to obc candidate. please provide me the details of cuttoff marks and is there any chance to got selected to me in ib.

my mail id is [email protected]
17th February 2013, 02:04 PM
Mohan chandra behera

How many question will be there what will be the total marks in IB ACIO-II Exam?plz....send my email id [email protected].
18th February 2013, 01:04 PM
Mohan chandra behera

IB-ACIO-II how many question will be there what will we be the total marks in IB-ACIO-II Exam n qualify marks? plz...send my email [email protected]
3rd April 2013, 03:08 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many questions will be there and what will be the total marks in IB ACIO II Exam?
$$ ACIO stands for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. To recruit these officers an exam is conducted by the Intelligence Bureau. For this post you can expect a pay scale of Rs.9300- 34800/-. This falls under the Central Government.

$$ You should have a degree in any one of the following subject to apply for this course: B Sc., BE/B Tech in Computer Science & Informational Technology/ PGDCA / BCA / M Sc (Wireless) in in Tele-Communication Engineering.

$$ The lower age limit for giving this exam is 18 years and for general category candidates the upper age limit is 27 years.

$$ For reserved category candidates there is age relaxation. For OBC candidates there is age relaxation of up to 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years almost.

$$ You should know how to use the computer. The basics should be known. This is an important criteria for selection.

$$ The hurdles to cross to finally get selected are as follows: Written Examination and Personal Interview. Marks of both the session will be taken into consideration when taking the final decision.

$$ In the notification released by the Intelligence Bureau they have not mentioned how many questions will be asked or anything about the marks distribution. So roughly whatever they have mentioned i am trying to put that in my own words. Duration of the exam is one hour and forty minutes. Mainly objective type questions and descriptive questions will be asked. There will be two papers. Paper I will consist of questions from:

-Mathematical Aptitude
-General Awareness
-Reasoning
-English

$$ Paper II is the descriptive paper where your english knowledge skills will be tested. So basically descriptive questions in English Language will come.

Hope this helps :-> :->
31st July 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

IB EXAM me 100 me se 85 marks GA,GS aati hai rest reosoning,maths etc
17th October 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/ madem plz guid me that I know cutt off mark in ib previous exam 2012 and 2013 plz help me and current cutt off of should be my email I'd raman.newdelhi@gmail
com
27th October 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hi first time i am going to write these examplz tell me qualify marks in both papers i am belongs to genera
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?