23rd September 2012, 10:09 PM
manjusha netha

What are the possible entrance exams in different fields after completing MBA? What is the scope?

what are the possible entrance exams in different fields after completing MBA ?
what are their scopes

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  2. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
  3. What to do after B.Pharma? Details of that course? Is Clinical Research good?
  4. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  5. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  6. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  7. Entrance exams to qualify for MBA in Singapore? Scholarship for international students?
  8. PG courses other than MDS after BDS?
  9. What should i do after or with TYBCOM?
  10. What fields in Nanotechnology have highest scope to make a good career?
  11. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA from Abroad?
  12. Procedure to follow and exams to take for getting admission for MBA course after B.E? -- [New]
  13. Which course is best Arts or Commerce?
  14. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  15. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  16. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?
  18. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
18th January 2013, 07:29 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possible entrance exams in different fields after completing MBA? What is the scope?

After completing your Post Graduation in Management ie MBA, if interested in teaching line than you can aply for the :

>> UGC NET exams
Post Graduation pass with minimum 55% marks for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

You have to give the exam in the subject Management
This test is held to get the eligibilty to become an asst professor in Colleges

Also you can give entrance tests for which qualifications is graduation only
>> BANK PO
>> BANK CLERKS
>> SSC Combined Graduate Level exams
>> FCI Assistant exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?