24th September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in TET after passing graduation in BSc?

i am graduate (B.Sc) can i apply in T.E.T...Could u please tell me

28th April 2013, 03:14 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in TET after passing graduation in BSc?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligible criteria for appearing in the CTET:

>> Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V :-

1] Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education

OR

2] Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education , Regulations, 2002.

OR

3] Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education

OR

4] Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).

OR

5] Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).

>> Minimum Qualification for Classes VI-VIII :-

1] Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education

OR

2] Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education

OR

3] Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.

OR

4] Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

OR

5] Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.

OR

6]Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.....................
9th December 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 49% in bsc. I want teaching as my profession, how should I proceed, please suggest something worthy!
16th October 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc with pcm and now I am bed 1 St semester can I apply for TET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?