24th September 2012, 08:19 PM
sindhu doraiburu

What kind of preparation is needed for Railway exam?

In railway kind of prepration i would prefer...could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. When is the preliminary exam conducted? What kind of preparation is needed?
  2. When is the next Group III and Group IV exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam?
  3. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
  4. What kind of preparation is needed to score in IIT?
  5. How to become a charter accountant? What kind of preparation is needed?
  6. In which year I should take up GRE? What kind of preparation is needed?
  7. Am i eligible for TGC exam while in final year ECE? What kind of preparation is needed?
  8. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  9. What kind of Jobs I can get in Railway being a candidate of MBA in Finance?
  10. Territorial Army written exam syllabus? What kind of preparation is needed?
  11. What is the qualification needed to get a railway job?
  12. How to apply for UGC NET exam? What kind of preparation is needed? Solved question papers for the same?
  13. What kind of Preparation should be required for CAT Exam?
  14. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  15. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  16. Tips for preparation of Eastern Railway Departmental exam for the post of Guard? -- [New]
  17. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  18. Last 5 years model question papers for preparation of Railway Group D exam? -- [Most Discussed]
24th October 2012, 07:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation is needed for Railway exam?

Railway examinations are usually conducted by RRB. The exam pattern for RRB includes questions on reasoning, aptitude, and technical questions. Exam preparations can be started after collecting the syllabus. Technical questions will be based on your technical degree and preparation on the same can be done with the help of prescribed books. Practicing previous year’s questions and referring competition guides on RRB exams will also be helpful. Preparations can be made with the help of a regular time schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?