21st December 2011, 11:39 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Paper contains 10 questions in it and these questions are of subjective type which is further divided into sub-questions for ease of students. Only 8 questions from it are needed to be solved. 1st question is of equal marks which are of short notes. The paper is for graduate students and the paper is a good choice to get admission in Insurance companies. In total the paper contains 100 marks questions and for this the candidates are given a time duration of not more than 3 hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/cis-examina...urance-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 1.pdf(445.4 KB, 1401 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 2.pdf(426.9 KB, 600 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 3.pdf(517.3 KB, 542 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 4.pdf(642.2 KB, 452 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 5.pdf(466.4 KB, 423 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 7.pdf(466.4 KB, 416 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 8.pdf(2.38 MB, 462 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 9.pdf(466.4 KB, 255 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 6.pdf(466.4 KB, 557 views)

Related Questions:
  1. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Licentiate (Life And Non-Life) Practice Of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Principles of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Insurance Business Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT5- General Insurance, Life and Health Contingencies Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject ST1- Life Insurance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Examination for Insurance Surveyors-Principles and Practice of General Insurance and Survey and Loss Assessment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Online practice test for IRDA licence of life and non life insurance
  12. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Mathematical Basis of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Online practice test for IRDA license of life and non life insurance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous 5 years Solved IRDA life insurance exam question papers?
  15. Exemption in III Licentiate and Associate papers for PGDM in Insurance & Banking holder?
  16. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to become an Advisor/Agent for ICICI Prudent Life Insurance
  18. Last 5 years question papers for HDFC Ergo Non-Life Insurance? -- [New]
3rd September 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how can i get the general insurance question paper without e mil egisteration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?