28th September 2012, 11:19 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Electricity Department Account Test- Second Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Papers under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations provides an elaborate outline of the main issues that are required for the course. The syllabus drafts the main categorization of transactions and expenditure as under charged, voted, advances repayable, suspense, then orders regulating the classification principles and usual limitations of those orders, pay provisions, pensions and allowances for travelling and other purposes, revenues and expenditure, refunds, overheads on civil works , monetary additions made by the government or made to the government bodies, costs governing land acquisition, municipal taxes and sale proceeds. The major methods and principles of accounting and keeping records are theoretically covered. Accounting is tutored for losses, capital expenditure, commercial activities, overpayments, balance sheets, audits and government grants.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 1.pdf(210.5 KB, 2972 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 2.pdf(130.7 KB, 1114 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 3.pdf(125.1 KB, 960 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 4.pdf(224.8 KB, 978 views)

Related Questions:
  1. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  2. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  3. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  4. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology -- [New]
  5. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  6. Names of best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  8. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  9. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of colleges which have the course MS IT in Tamilnadu?
  12. Best engineering colleges in Chennai? Requirements and cutoffs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. College or university offering M.Sc. in Mathematics afer B.E (Intrumentation and Elecronics)
  14. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(b)-Fundamental Rules, Pension Code and the Tamil Nadu Travelling Allowance Rules Exam - Download Previous YearÂ’s Question Papers
  15. Recognized university in which I can do Ph.D after completing MSc Computer Science?
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  18. Names of the colleges integrated MSc course in Chennai?
4th November 2012, 10:37 AM
mohdimamuddin

Default Re: TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Pap

i am the student of engineering final year of ece student.. i want to do my mtech so what are the courses after b,tech
27th June 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Qu

Sir i want the model ques paper for tnpsc group 4
1st August 2013, 10:43 PM

Default Re: TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Pap

Dear sir,
please sent to tnpsc group 4 last 5 year exam qus with ans in tamil
thankyou
30th January 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Qu

I am 25 years and has finesh 2nd puc with first class .is there any vaciness in tamilnadu government and what is the enterines exam nAme
19th April 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
pls send assitant engg.,exam question paper in civil engg.,thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?