8th October 2012, 10:20 PM
vfcshine

Is there any short term course for film duration? What is the fee structure?

is there any short term course for film direction. and campus selection will be held?... and what will be fee structure.

and i have self written stories will it help in any way

please do reply

regards
vfcshine

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  2. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  3. Information about short term course CIPET Hajipur? When admission starts? Duration of course and date to apply?
  4. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  5. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  6. How to get admission for Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the required age limit, duration and fee structure for this?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  9. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  10. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  12. Which is the best short term courses in Gulf Counties? Which are the best institutes? What is the course fee?
  13. Fee structure for acting classes for Film and TV for 3 months or 1 year?
  14. Names of the books that can enhance my knowledge for FTII test?
  15. Is Vector institute good to pursue embedded course?
  16. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  17. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  18. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?