9th October 2012, 04:23 PM
mrsloveleenkaur12

What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?

What is the scope for MSc Environmental Science and MBA hospital management and care? Which are those colleges?i have done Bsc Medical and i am residing in ludhiana ,punjab so is there any college available there which is offering such courses ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for MSc Environmental Science and MBA hospital management and care? Which are those colleges?
  2. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  3. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  4. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  5. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  6. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India? -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  9. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  10. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  11. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
  12. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  13. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  14. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope?
  15. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  16. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  17. List of Msc. Environmental Science Colleges in Coimbatore
  18. Best MSc Nursing and MBA Hospital Management Colleges in India? What is their total course fee?
5th June 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?

I have done my graduation in B.tech biotech.which field of mba should i opt for?
16th October 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?

I finished my B.Sc advanced zoology and biotechnology which field of MBA should i opt and it will have a good scope or not.
16th October 2013, 11:06 PM
gayu_nagarajan

Wink Re: What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in B.tech biotech.which field of mba should i opt for?
will i get a good job of a g salaryood
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?