16th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for MSc Environmental Science and MBA hospital management and care? Which are those colleges?

what is the scope for M.sc.environmental science and MBA hospital management and care and in which college it is available?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  2. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  3. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  5. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  6. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer?
  7. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  8. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  9. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope?
  10. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management? -- [New]
  11. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  12. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  13. Best MSc Nursing and MBA Hospital Management Colleges in India? What is their total course fee?
  14. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  15. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  16. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  17. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
  18. Information regarding the Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management in Correspondence?
25th June 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for MSc Environmental Science and MBA hospital management and care? Which are those colleges?

what is the scope of MSc hospital and health information administration?? do we get job opportunities after doing this course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?